76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH......

In Response to Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH......:
    In Response to Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH...... : Sorry, I'm not like gayfromtex. LA wasn't humiliated. They lost to a better team. A very good/moving into a great team. Boston was humiliated by a team with no stars. Rhondo was beyond pathetic offensively and defensively tonight. Ray should retire tomorrow. He makes Luke Walton look like a defensive stopper. LOL.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

The lakers weren't humiliated?!! We Celtic fans sure are having plenty of fun laughing at you and at them!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

Oh, man, this guy/girl is so laughable!Laughing The rest of the board should be thankful that he comes here everyday to entertain the posters!Smile

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

In Response to 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH......:
    75 points against a 76ers team with no stars...??? What can this be blamed on, injuries or the referees? Boston is lucky to face two mediocre at best teams in the playoffs. Atlanta will win game 7.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

Boston.com forum went to sewer due to the trolls and Fierce.
    There is always someone screwing up the system.Yell
    When he left, I thought the forum is for the better....there is another remnant.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

this guy reminds me of the old Mash episode about "5 o'clock Charlie"......hysterical..!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH......:
    In Response to Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH...... : Remember what Hedley did to that guy who was chewing gum in line?
    Posted by LloydDobler

"Chewing gum on line, eh? I hope you brought enough for everybody."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

Would you guys leave my Lakers alone.  MWP has already told you the Lakers are the best team in the league.   Ooops. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

17 turnovers----33% shooting----and only 6 points from the bench---not many games will be won with those stats!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH...... : Boston.com forum went to sewer due to the trolls and Fierce. There is always someone screwing up the system. When he left, I thought the forum is for the better....there is another remnant.
    Posted by CHEisCHE

Good to have you back.  I have all of the trolls on ignore.  That way I never respond to their comments.  Fierce isn't gone, he just lost a bet with another poster and won't post for a while.  I forget the conditions for his posting, but he won't be posting again for a while.   He was kind of ridiculous with his Rondo for Gasol threads.  I really don't mind him and miss his posts. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

I love SUSAN --- thanks SUE!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH......:
    75 points against a 76ers team with no stars...??? What can this be blamed on, injuries or the referees? Boston is lucky to face two mediocre at best teams in the playoffs. Atlanta will win game 7.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

When you say no stars, you mean they have no one that jacks up 30 contested shots a nite hitting about 30% of them,  doesn't get their best players involved,  then blames them for not shooting when they are surprised and actually got the ball?  That kind of star?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH...... : When you say no stars, you mean they have no one that jacks up 30 contested shots a nite hitting about 30% of them,  doesn't get their best players involved,  then blames them for not shooting when they are surprised and actually got the ball?  That kind of star?
    Posted by OneOnOne

Are you referring to Wheelchair Pierce who has a career .448 fg%?
    I know you can't be referring to Kobe because his fg% is higher then Wheelchair's is.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Read on the LA Times that the lakers will be in hot pursuit of Iggy this off-season.  Of course, since he's not a "star", they could just trade a couple of koME's used jock straps for him.................I'll bet Iggy becomes awfully good if the lakers acquire him this off-season......................

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Iggy is not a star.
    He is a very good player wh is on the downside of his career.
    A star whose primary job is to score doesn't average 12 ppg.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Iggy is not a star. He is a very good player wh is on the downside of his career. A star whose primary job is to score doesn't average 12 ppg.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

Born in 1984.............I believe that makes this player "on the downside of his career" at MOST 28 years old, which would make him the third YOUNGEST starter on the lakers next year.
    Mark's new nickname is Dan Duquette - telling a player they are on the downside of their career...............WRONG again, Dan!!!!!!!

Gasol for Iggy?????  Kupcake would be a FOOL to make that trade!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH...... : Born in 1984.............I believe that makes this player "on the downside of his career" at MOST 28 years old, which would make him the third YOUNGEST starter on the lakers next year. Mark's new nickname is Dan Duquette - telling a player they are on the downside of their career...............WRONG again, Dan!!!!!!! Gasol for Iggy?????  Kupcake would be a FOOL to make that trade!!!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

It's not about age.
    Every year his production goes down.
    LA would not trade Gasol for Iggy straight up.
    They would also have to get Philly's #15 pick and something else.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH...... : It's not about age. Every year his production goes down. LA would not trade Gasol for Iggy straight up. They would also have to get Philly's #15 pick and something else.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

For Gasol???? His trade value has never been lower, and they are going to give up the 15 pick, too?  AND something else?  WOW, and yet you don't feel BOS could move up in the draft by packaging its' TWO #1 picks and Bass to NO?

You are a joke!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH...... :  For Gasol???? His trade value has never been lower, and they are going to give up the 15 pick, too?  AND something else?  WOW, and yet you don't feel BOS could move up in the draft by packaging its' TWO #1 picks and Bass to NO? You are a joke!!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Everyone knows the reason Gasol was less effective this season is because he has played the high-post the whole year. If he is allowed to play down low for a team like Philly, he will be effective again. Philly might amnesty Brand which would open up the center spot for Gasol.

Boston can move up with their two #1's but not into the #3 or #4 spot liek red said they could.

I have this fishy suspicion that you are Red.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH...... : Everyone knows the reason Gasol was less effective this season is because he has played the high-post the whole year. If he is allowed to play down low for a team like Philly, he will be effective again. Philly might amnesty Brand which would open up the center spot for Gasol. Boston can move up with their two #1's but not into the #3 or #4 spot liek red said they could. I have this fishy suspicion that you are Red.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

Not arguing about Gasol for Iggy - arguing about adding a draft pick AND something else!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH...... : Not arguing about Gasol for Iggy - arguing about adding a draft pick AND something else!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

The something else is the big question mark.
    There are plenty of teams that would be able to better utilize Gasol's talents.
    His $19m annual salary is the difficult part of trading him.

I wouldn't be surprised if Portland makes a push for Gasol.
    They are way under the cap and have Brooklyn's top 3 protected lottery pick.
    If Crawford opts out Portland will be about $25m under the cap.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH...... : The something else is the big question mark. There are plenty of teams that would be able to better utilize Gasol's talents. His $19m annual salary is the difficult part of trading him. I wouldn't be surprised if Portland makes a push for Gasol. They are way under the cap and have Brooklyn's top 3 protected lottery pick. If Crawford opts out Portland will be about $25m under the cap.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

They traded TO get the lottery pick.
    You are delusional.  Look, you had TWO draft picks, and you traded them - deal with it!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH...... : They traded TO get the lottery pick. You are delusional.  Look, you had TWO draft picks, and you traded them - deal with it!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

The Lakers never had two draft picks.
    They had their own and a future top 20 protected pick.
    They would not have received it this year anyway.
    Houston could receive that pick as late as 2017.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH...... : The Lakers never had two draft picks. They had their own and a future top 20 protected pick. They would not have received it this year anyway. Houston could receive that pick as late as 2017.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

Then why did you write - "Mitch has never had two number one draft picks.  Very curious to see what he does with them."

I know, I know - you never said that, either.

How about the back to back games in the playoffs?  I know, I know..........

What a waste of my time!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

In response to "Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH......":
    In Response to Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH...... : The Lakers never had two draft picks. They had their own and a future top 20 protected pick. They would not have received it this year anyway. Houston could receive that pick as late as 2017. Posted by Mark from Ct
    Who gives a *uck?! Shouldn't you be out fishing with the lakers and the rest of the trolling bas turds that come on this forum? Unbelievable!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH...... : Then why did you write - "Mitch has never had two number one draft picks.  Very curious to see what he does with them." I know, I know - you never said that, either. How about the back to back games in the playoffs?  I know, I know.......... What a waste of my time!!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

You are so desperate, you now just make stuff up.
    Do I really need to explain to you what happened with Dallas' protected 1st round pick that LA received for Odom?

What about back to back games? You are moving into complete delsusion.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH...... : You are so desperate, you now just make stuff up. Do I really need to explain to you what happened with Dallas' protected 1st round pick that LA received for Odom? What about back to back games? You are moving into complete delsusion.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

Ah, YOU wrote the NBA never schedules back to back games in the playoffs - emphatically contradicting me!!!!!  And......you were wrong!!

Sections
Shortcuts