76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH......

75 points against a 76ers team with no stars...???
    What can this be blamed on, injuries or the referees?

Boston is lucky to face two mediocre at best teams in the playoffs.
    Atlanta will win game 7.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH......

Hey - how about those back to back games the lakers and Clippers played.  Oh yeah, YOU said the NBA NEVER does that!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH......:
    [QUOTE]Hey - how about those back to back games the lakers and Clippers played.  Oh yeah, YOU said the NBA NEVER does that!!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about?
    How do you like Boston's lack of heart tonight?
    Wow. UGLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Yes I will put my money any amount you want Atlanta does not win game seven.   

Laker fans sheeesh

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH......:
    [QUOTE]75 points against a 76ers team with no stars...??? What can this be blamed on, injuries or the referees? Boston is lucky to face two mediocre at best teams in the playoffs. Atlanta will win game 7.
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

Feel better getting that off your chest, Marky Mark? Yeah, the Celtics were awful tonight, yeah we're lucky to have two mediocre teams so far in the playoffs (as your guys were vs. a mediocre Denver). But I'll bet you all the money there is in the world that Atlanta won't win Game 7.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

Hahaha we're still playin. Where are those loser lakers?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH......:
    [QUOTE]In Response to 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH...... : Feel better getting that off your chest, Marky Mark? Yeah, the Celtics were awful tonight, yeah we're lucky to have two mediocre teams so far in the playoffs (as your guys were vs. a mediocre Denver). But I'll bet you all the money there is in the world that Atlanta won't win Game 7.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

I would bet against Boston.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Someone needs a 12 step program.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH...... : What are you talking about? How do you like Boston's lack of heart tonight? Wow. UGLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denying that, too?? Snake oil is my witness on this one!!  YOU said the NBA NEVER schedules back to back games in the playoffs.  To deny this would be really, really, REALLY bad on your part, Gina!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I posted this on the game thread but long after the game was over so I think fans  were sick of reading why the Celtics lost so I copied & pasted my opinion here:

Taped the game & just finished watching. In the last minute coming back to 78-72 from 11 down & still said we don't deserve to win this game. I don't need to hear how are we going to do vs. Miami or Indy if we play this bad.  I have no doubt, and I am a fan and hope not, that Philly can win game 7 in the garden. We needed this game more than just winning the series as we needed Indy/Miami to go 7 and we needed a rest.

IN the 3rd qtr I was so sick of listening to the announcers saying the 76xers can't buy a basket and went 8 min with only 4 baskets. At the time we were up by 3 pts & got it to 6pts. Shooting 33% to 46% our jump shooting team couldn't buy baskets either...had we, we'd been up by 12-15 pts. No where was it more evident  that we are a perimeter shooting team than in the stat of points in the paint which was 42-16, yup that's + 26 pts under the basket !

Ok, I hope we win game 7 but they do have the momentum because other than KG who picked it up in the 4 Qr, nobdy else shined on offense.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH...... : I would bet against Boston.
    Better not bet on Atlanta, though. On second thought, go ahead.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH......:
    [QUOTE]75 points against a 76ers team with no stars...??? What can this be blamed on, injuries or the referees? Boston is lucky to face two mediocre at best teams in the playoffs. Atlanta will win game 7.

MORON!!! I'll bet you ATL win NOT win Game 7!!  How much??

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Can't believe that the ultimate loser is back on this board and starting this ridiculous discussion. Nothing says ultimate loser than having a guy whose team just got it's *ss handed to them coming onto this board to start this discussion! We know Boston didn't play well tonight but you really are in no position to be shooting off your mouth. Your lakers got their butts kicked for an entire series and were fortunate not get swept again.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Takes a big man to admit he's wrong, and I'm admitting I was wrong. I put Elf, or whatever his name is, and Bynumismywhatever on ignore long ago because they're idiots. Mark I didn't because I thought he was an OK guy. But he's just a grenade launcher, so ...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]Takes a big man to admit he's wrong, and I'm admitting I was wrong. I put Elf, or whatever his name is, and Bynumismywhatever on ignore long ago because they're idiots. Mark I didn't because I thought he was an OK guy. But he's just a grenade launcher, so ...
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

Agreed, and it makes him about THE smallest man alive!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH...... : If I bet you $100, you would probably have to borrow $98. The next game will be the last for Ray in a Celtics uniform. His mom will be gone too, thank god. Her cheerleading for the cameras has been an embarrassment.

If you need help, dudette, all you have to do is ask for it. Step 1 is admitting you have a problem though. Try step 1 Mary....you'll be better off in the long run

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH...... : If I bet you $100, you would probably have to borrow $98. The next game will be the last for Ray in a Celtics uniform. His mom will be gone too, thank god. Her cheerleading for the cameras has been an embarrassment.

WE ARE PLAYING PHILLY, YOU TWIT!!!!!  You wrote ATL - can't even own that??????  You need help, man!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH...... : WE ARE PLAYING PHILLY, YOU TWIT!!!!!  You wrote ATL - can't even own that??????  You need help, man!!!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]
    Remember what Hedley did to that guy who was chewing gum in line?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

In response to "76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH......": [QUOTE]75 points against a 76ers team with no stars...??? What can this be blamed on, injuries or the referees? Boston is lucky to face two mediocre at best teams in the playoffs. Atlanta will win game 7. Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE] Wow...and I thought all Laker fans were still trying to pry the Thunder's foot out of their a&$es!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Celtics have had a better season in 3 of last 5 than LA

and LA needed refs and injuries to not make it 4 of 5 (or 5 of 5 if KG was healthy in '09)

Mark/Gina is still posting? what a loser.... life must bre more empty than anyone originally thought

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]Celtics have had a better season in 3 of last 5 than LA and LA needed refs and injuries to not make it 4 of 5 (or 5 of 5 if KG was healthy in '09) Mark/Gina is still posting? what a loser.... life must bre more empty than anyone originally thought
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

How has Boston's last 25 years been or 15 or 10?
    Beating Atlanta and Philly (which they won't do) does not make their year a success. Well maybe it does for Boston who has been to the Finals the same amount of times as the NJ Nets have in the last 25 years. ROFLMAO!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

keep rolling around on the floor then

your team humiliated itself

and the final score is still 17-16 CELTICS

LA- 2nd

Boston - 1st

LA - fishing

Boston - possible title

trolls ran way but mark likes to take it from behind over and over... kudos to you man

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]keep rolling around on the floor then your team humiliated itself and the final score is still 17-16 CELTICS LA- 2nd Boston - 1st LA - fishing Boston - possible title trolls ran way but mark likes to take it from behind over and over... kudos to you man

Sorry, I'm not like gayfromtex.

LA wasn't humiliated.
    They lost to a better team. A very good/moving into a great team.
    Boston was humiliated by a team with no stars.

Rhondo was beyond pathetic offensively and defensively tonight.
    Ray should retire tomorrow.
    He makes Luke Walton look like a defensive stopper. LOL.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]keep rolling around on the floor then your team humiliated itself and the final score is still 17-16 CELTICS LA- 2nd Boston - 1st LA - fishing Boston - possible title trolls ran way but mark likes to take it from behind over and over... kudos to you man

Is is safe to say yet that Derek Fisher carried koME on his back for 5 titles??

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH...... : Boston fans love to give it but can never take it. Beat it Lloyd. You are a zero.
    I am sure that you love to take it, right up the *rse!

Sections
Shortcuts