76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH......

In Response to Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH......:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH...... : Are you referring to Wheelchair Pierce who has a career .448 fg%? I know you can't be referring to Kobe because his fg% is higher then Wheelchair's is.
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

Oh I think you know who I was referring too.  There is one player in the league hat jacks up that many shots with that type of percentage.  BTW it was pretty bogus that he was all defensive team.  That was the biggest joke since calling him the closer.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH......:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH...... : Ah, YOU wrote the NBA never schedules back to back games in the playoffs - emphatically contradicting me!!!!!  And......you were wrong!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

That's funny stuff Red.
    Glad you confirmed who you are.
    I never had that conversation with you (hedleylamarr).

The exclamation marks are your signature move which gives the final confirmation about who you are.

I still own you whether you post under Red Russ or hedleylamarr.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH...... : Oh I think you know who I was referring too.  There is one player in the league hat jacks up that many shots with that type of percentage.  BTW it was pretty bogus that he was all defensive team.  That was the biggest joke since calling him the closer.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

No, the biggest joke is Rhondo getting any consideration as a good defensive player. No player in the league lets his man go past him like Rhondo does. He is more concerned with getting reach-around steals then playing real defense. How many times did he get burned in the 1st quarter of game 6?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH...... : That's funny stuff Red. Glad you confirmed who you are. I never had that conversation with you (hedleylamarr). The exclamation marks are your signature move which gives the final confirmation about who you are. I still own you whether you post under Red Russ or hedleylamarr.

"Ramon Sessions will EASILY average 13 and 10 for the lakers."
    "The NBA NEVER schedules back to back games in the playoffs."
    "Atlanta will win Game 7."

Who is the fool?  I refuse to say "own" for I am not 15, as, apparently you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Snake oil will confirm you wrote all those things - don't make me start a thread!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

hedleylamar, (Red)

When did I say to you that Sessions would average 13 and 10.
    Look back to your posts and show me where and when we had that conversation. It never happened.

Burn - Part 20456984563214
    YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Red,

How's that KG for Jefferson and Millsap trade looking?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Mark is upset right now folks as I made him watch this video and he knows how bitterly true it is

best thing is to put him on ignore until he realizes absolutely no one wants him here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]Red, How's that KG for Jefferson and Millsap trade looking?

I was off on that one - wrong in my assessment, and I'm glad we didn't trade KG.  I actually hope now we re-sign him for two years.  That okay?

You, on the other hand, were wrong about Sessions, and wrong about the schedule...........yeah, I know, you never said either of those!!

I was also wrong about Rondo for Nash - but since I'm not Danny Ainge, I can speculate all I want on a CELTICS board!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH...... : I was off on that one - wrong in my assessment, and I'm glad we didn't trade KG.  I actually hope now we re-sign him for two years.  That okay? You, on the other hand, were wrong about Sessions, and wrong about the schedule...........yeah, I know, you never said either of those!! I was also wrong about Rondo for Nash - but since I'm not Danny Ainge, I can speculate all I want on a CELTICS board!!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

I agree with you that KG should be re-signed for 2 years.
    I was wrong about Sessions. I think he can possibly be a 13 and 10 player in the right system but not under the Lakers offense.
    I was wrong about the schedule. But that was in a conversation with Red and not medley. This was the first time in almost 30 years I believe that the NBA scheduled back to back playoff games.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]Mark is upset right now folks as I made him watch this video and he knows how bitterly true it is http://www.sportsgrid.com/nba/the-kobe-that-we-used-to-know/ best thing is to put him on ignore until he realizes absolutely no one wants him here.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Why would I watch some trash video?
    It's probably loaded with viruses and malware.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 76ers Punch the Celtics in the Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH...... : I agree with you that KG should be re-signed for 2 years. I was wrong about Sessions. I think he can possibly be a 13 and 10 player in the right system but not under the Lakers offense. I was wrong about the schedule. But that was in a conversation with Red and not medley. This was the first time in almost 30 years I believe that the NBA scheduled back to back playoff games.

WOW!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Mark, just curious. Since you are from Connecticut how did you become a Laker fan and not a Celtic or Knick fan?

Sections
Shortcuts