8 Point 4th Quarter.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

8 Point 4th Quarter.....

Terry was invisible all day today and so was Jeff Green in the 4th quarter.

I agree with what others have already said: Randolph and Wilcox should have gotten in early and often , especially with key Knick players in early foul trouble. The way to win today was to go inside and Doc kept Randolph and Wilcox buried on the bench.

We won't beat the Knicks shooting jumpers

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

Re: 8 Point 4th Quarter.....

In response to Kirk6's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

DUH!

Remember 2010 when the Celts were leading heading into the 4th of the 2010 Finals?

How about last season when the Celts and Heat were tied heading into the 4th of Game 7 of the east finals?

Besides rebounding, the Celts have been having a hard time scoring in the 4th since the Celts lost James Posey in 2008.

Because the go to isolation with Pierce in the fourth quarter.

Paul Pierce the turnover machine sloppy with the ball with 6 turnovers. this team plays uninspired basketball and that comes from an uninspired coach Doc Rivers. no way does Pierce's number belong in the rafters.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Another coaching gem for Docs resume..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

My observations from game 1

Team looked timid, and unsure of itself.

Terry needs to step up or sit down.

AB cannot dribble with his left hand, why it took so long for me to see this I'll never know.

Everyone is giving credit to the Knicks defense....well ok. I saw something different. I saw sloppy ball handling, bad entry passes, no movement and just perimeter passing.

KG didn't have energy for some reason.

We had 4 bench points, no sign of Wilcox or Randolph...cmon Doc!

Now I see why we miss Rondo. No one can make a play off the dribble.

We win game 2!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

The jr hi offense and awful player rotations were bad.  That is the way it is with Doc , so get use to it.  No imagination.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

In response to JG9000's comment:

In response to Kirk6's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

DUH!

Remember 2010 when the Celts were leading heading into the 4th of the 2010 Finals?

How about last season when the Celts and Heat were tied heading into the 4th of Game 7 of the east finals?

Besides rebounding, the Celts have been having a hard time scoring in the 4th since the Celts lost James Posey in 2008.

Because the go to isolation with Pierce in the fourth quarter.

Paul Pierce the turnover machine sloppy with the ball with 6 turnovers. this team plays uninspired basketball and that comes from an uninspired coach Doc Rivers. no way does Pierce's number belong in the rafters.

Knee jerk on pierce a bit brother.

Sections
Shortcuts