#9... #9... continued.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

#9... #9... continued.

All-Star Rajon Rondo nodded solemnly as the men kissed his ring. When they were done, he arose briskly and muttered, “Good.”

“Now get me a rebounder!” he barked.

“We’re trying,” said Danny Ainge. “But Pierce spent All-Star weekend at the smorgasbord. Right now, he’s worthless.”

“Then it’s Ray,” said Rajon, the All-Star, his voice falling.

Doc grimaced and staggered slightly. The loss of a vet who sucked up 35 minutes a game would mean he would have to play a new guy, or two.

“You’ve got a week. Get it done,” said the All-Star, and he dismissed them.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

Re: #9... #9... continued.

When Rajon Rondo first reported to the Celtics he was not an All-Star. Some alcoholic in the clubhouse mistakenly issued him number six. He knew that, as a rookie, he could not correct the old man's oversight. So he adapted and overcame. By turning the number upside down it became a nine.

But you see, it is really a six. They said #6 couldn't shoot or make his free throws... that he was just an athlete. Now if 6... turned out to be 9... I don't mind... I don't mind.