#9... #9...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

#9... #9...

All-Star Rajon Rondo smiled as he watched the proceedings.

Despite the loss, the signs are there. This team has heart… and they are getting angry. It is time.

Management will shortly fill the hole that has made this team into a doughnut. Rajon Rondo, the All-Star, will be ready to take the reins.

As an All-Star, he knows that the respite will provide ample time for his teammates to rest and regain their health. He does not need this time. He is an All-Star.

After the break, the real season will begin. The calendar will be thrown away. All-Star Rajon Rondo will throw it away, personally.

He will breathe new life into the old men and make them effective.

He will provide the fast break.

Rajon Rondo, the All-Star, does not worry. It is all good.

The trumpets will sound, the troops will advance, and the objective is there for the taking. He will seize the time. It is his time. And do you know why???

Rajon Rondo is an All-Star.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Johnny, your screws are loosening

"The trumpets will sound, the troops will advance"

And monkeys will fly out of my butt and Rondo will return home to a rose petal parade.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Re: #9... #9...

In Response to #9... #9...:
    [QUOTE]All-Star Rajon Rondo smiled as he watched the proceedings. Despite the loss, the signs are there. This team has heart… and they are getting angry. It is time. Management will shortly fill the hole that has made this team into a doughnut. Rajon Rondo, the All-Star, will be ready to take the reins.   As an All-Star, he knows that the respite will provide ample time for his teammates to rest and regain their health. He does not need this time. He is an All-Star.   After the break, the real season will begin. The calendar will be thrown away. All-Star Rajon Rondo will throw it away, personally.   He will breathe new life into the old men and make them effective. He will provide the fast break. Rajon Rondo, the All-Star, does not worry. It is all good.   The trumpets will sound, the troops will advance, and the objective is there for the taking. He will seize the time. It is his time. And do you know why??? Rajon Rondo is an All-Star.
    Posted by MrJohnnyMost[/QUOTE]

I strongly suspect your comments are "Tongue & Cheek" but as many times there is truth in jest, I hope your comments materialize !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

The watusi. The twist. Eldorado.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Post is about as obscure as your Beatles' reference!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]All-Star Rajon Rondo smiled as he watched the proceedings. Despite the loss, the signs are there. This team has heart… and they are getting angry. It is time. Management will shortly fill the hole that has made this team into a doughnut. Rajon Rondo, the All-Star, will be ready to take the reins.   As an All-Star, he knows that the respite will provide ample time for his teammates to rest and regain their health. He does not need this time. He is an All-Star.   After the break, the real season will begin. The calendar will be thrown away. All-Star Rajon Rondo will throw it away, personally.   He will breathe new life into the old men and make them effective. He will provide the fast break. Rajon Rondo, the All-Star, does not worry. It is all good.   The trumpets will sound, the troops will advance, and the objective is there for the taking. He will seize the time. It is his time. And do you know why??? Rajon Rondo is an All-Star.

Lets hope this little pffart gets traded PRONTO so he can practice his Jedi mind tricks somewhere else.

Pud

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Thought you mean #9 spot for the eastern conference so the Celtics can get a lottery pick!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

Harumph!

What do you know? Are you an All-Star?

Rajon Rondo is.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: #9... #9...:
    [QUOTE]Harumph! What do you know? Are you an All-Star? Rajon Rondo is.

"I didn't get a harumph outta that guy."
    "Give the Governor a Harumph!"

"Harumph!!"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

More beans, Mr. Taggert??

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]More beans, Mr. Taggert??
    I think you boys have had enough!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: #9... #9... : "I didn't get a harumph outta that guy." "Give the Governor a Harumph!" "Harumph!!"
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]
    You watch your a--!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

He said,

"The sheriff is near."

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

Now who can argue with that!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

[QUOTE]Ugh! All-Stars win games, superstars win championships.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Rondo has a championship and the 2003-2004 Detroit Pistons

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

Re: Johnny, your screws are loosening

In Response to Johnny, your screws are loosening:
    [QUOTE]"The trumpets will sound, the troops will advance" And monkeys will fly out of my butt and Rondo will return home to a rose petal parade.
    Posted by shines01[/QUOTE]

Seen any monkee's lately???

Was Davey Jones one of them?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]Now who can argue with that!
    Ruh-Ruh!
    (Or however you'd spell it).

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

Rajon Rondo, the All-Star, pushed away from the computer and cut one.

“There’s a kiss for you, Dudder,” he muttered.

As an All-Star, he has faced many challenges. That goes with the territory.

Brandon Jennings had been vaporized.

Deron Williams looked like Moms Mabley when our game ended.

Big Apple pantry boy came to the luau… and found out he was the pig. Aloha! How’s that apple taste?

Tonight it’s for first place…we still don’t have a rebounder… I’m getting beat up a bit… it may be time to unveil that jumper I’ve got in my back pocket… been saving it… for the right time… maybe tonight!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

[QUOTE]Rajon Rondo, the All-Star, pushed away from the computer and cut one. “There’s a kiss for you, Dudder,” he muttered. As an All-Star, he has faced many challenges. That goes with the territory. Brandon Jennings had been vaporized. Deron Williams looked like Moms Mabley when our game ended. Big Apple pantry boy came to the luau… and found out he was the pig. Aloha! How’s that apple taste? Tonight it’s for first place…we still don’t have a rebounder… I’m getting beat up a bit… it may be time to unveil that jumper I’ve got in my back pocket… been saving it… for the right time… maybe tonight!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

Very well said about "the best point guard in the Association, bar none!"

As Always,

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]Rajon Rondo, the All-Star, pushed away from the computer and cut one. “There’s a kiss for you, Dudder,” he muttered. As an All-Star, he has faced many challenges. That goes with the territory. Brandon Jennings had been vaporized. Deron Williams looked like Moms Mabley when our game ended. Big Apple pantry boy came to the luau… and found out he was the pig. Aloha! How’s that apple taste? Tonight it’s for first place…we still don’t have a rebounder… I’m getting beat up a bit… it may be time to unveil that jumper I’ve got in my back pocket… been saving it… for the right time… maybe tonight!

Preach....This is a saga to be continued...

As Always,

Sections
Shortcuts