A 45-minute team! Another embarrassing finish!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lovetruth007. Show lovetruth007's posts

A 45-minute team! Another embarrassing finish!

48 minute is too long for this team. For close games, the last three minutes are tough for Cs. Tonight is another example. Doc always put his starters in to finish games even though they don't have it. Apparently Dwest is playing well, why make the sub?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Re: A 45-minute team! Another embarrassing finish!

Not having 4 players dressed, and missing J.O. and Shaq didn't help. It shocks me how much people whine around here when our team has the second best record in the NBA.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

nice big dump you just took on an exhausted emotionally and physically Celts team with only 8 real players tonight

good job! great success by you! what did you expect? a win over a full roster at home eager to prove they are more than Melo?

jeez, clueless man

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: A 45-minute team! Another embarrassing finish!:
    nice big dump you just took on an exhausted emotionally and physically Celts team with only 8 real players tonight good job! great success by you! what did you expect? a win over a full roster at home eager to prove they are more than Melo? jeez, clueless man
    Posted by rameakap

thank you..some fans dont understand basketball, momentum, and being undermanned. and on the contrary, i usually bet on the celts to pull out the close games. its not like we are the heat that cant win them, we usually pull them out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

Ya, was going to say we had 8 players plus a D-Leaguer who we brought up hours before the game.  I was surprised how well we played at certain parts considering that and johnson played decent too I thought.  West played well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to A 45-minute team! Another embarrassing finish!:

48 minute is too long for this team. For close games, the last three minutes are tough for Cs. Tonight is another example. Doc always put his starters in to finish games even though they don't have it. Apparently Dwest is playing well, why make the sub?

Posted by lovetruth007

-

Youse da posta boyz fer arseholeism!!!

Want attention  --- got it!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Altitude does not help

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

In Response to A 45-minute team! Another embarrassing finish!:
    Posted by lovetruth007

Wow what an embarassing post and you have no clue. Were you in a cave the whole day yesterday. The C's were short handed if you did not notice. Watching that game I could see it coming they were physically and emotionally spent.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: A 45-minute team! Another embarrassing finish!:
    In Response to A 45-minute team! Another embarrassing finish! : Wow what an embarassing post and you have no clue. Were you in a cave the whole day yesterday. The C's were short handed if you did not notice. Watching that game I could see it coming they were physically and emotionally spent.
    Posted by paesan59

Agree with you.  Saturday's game should be a lot different since the Celtics should have their two new players on the team.  Last night's game would have been a very difficult game for the Celtics to win with their limited roster. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from portcallen99. Show portcallen99's posts

the D leaguer actually looked better than Erdun. Wonder why the D guy wasn't given the roster spot to begin with.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Let's not over react here.  The finish was because this team was clearly distracted, down, and without the normal rotation.  BBD cannot play starter minutes and we all know that.  The whole team was "off" from the beginning.  

Saturdays game will show a difference.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

We can chuck it up to distractions, but we didnt score in the last 6 minutes of the game.... I could see if it was the first 6, but we played pretty well until the fourth quarter .... tired i guess....

Sections
Shortcuts