A big thanks to all the fans here on the Forum

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxCsBruins. Show SoxCsBruins's posts

Re: A big thanks to all the fans here on the Forum

agreed, thank you guys. i dont post a lot but i read every day, thanks for a great year and looking forward to an exciting summer

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

we are going to have a big off-season...should be fun starting with the draft.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Thanks to all the real Celtic fans!

Communist/Capitalist that doesn't include you, the trash that ruined the karma

Good run, better than expected given the circumstances

Ainge has the draft picks and cap space to take what was good about this year, add to it, and make us BETTEr next year

go to it Danny!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Amen Rame!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamesandersonwho. Show jamesandersonwho's posts

I want to thank Rondo and Bradley for making the Celtics a fun team to watch again. Rondo became the best point guard in the Nba for 1 year anyways. 

hopefully Wilcox will come back. He was playing great thanks to Rondo. 

Garnett should come back as the center,and play the same minutes next year. Ray could even come back as the 6th man.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Count me in with a big thanks to the 95% of the posters who make intelligent comments and observe the basic common sense rules of fandom and posting without anybody having to point it out to them.
    This is a fun place to hang out and we have a great organization to cheer on, criticize, and offer unsolicited and probably unheard suggestions to the players, coaching staff, and general management.
    It's a shame how this run ended, but we were all keeping our fingers crossed from the first series with Atlanta. 
    And may I also point out as an aside, with that last comment about Rondo, any speculation of jamesandersonwho being the second coming of Fiercest should be laid to rest.