A Big Win Tonight but the Board is Quiet

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: A Big Win Tonight but the Board is Quiet

In Response to A Big Win Tonight but the Board is Quiet:
    [QUOTE]I think only the real Celtic fans are celebrating here right now.  Guess it's safe to say that some are already in bed in Puerto Rico with one of their Mployees. Some are probably on Q drinking margarita right now. But the saddest story of them all is the evolution of a nation, from Laker-Nation to Crying-Nation to Sobbing-Nation! HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I have been celebrating all night, not posting, just reading.  DVR ed it tonight.  couldn't check in.   I told the trolls don't talk to much trash.  BTW where are the Faker trolls these days?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

long ways to go, down 2 to 1 ...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

I was so happy after this Celtics win I couldn't type.  This Celtics win is one of the biggest wins EVER!!!!  tHAT I can recall...until the next win that is of course.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

they wish their team played with this much HEART and PRIDE. but they don't.

THey dont have Pierce's determination. They dont have KG's intensity. They dont have Rondo's toughness.

They dont have it. WE DO.

LETS GO CELTICS!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: A Big Win Tonight but the Board is Quiet:
    [QUOTE]long ways to go, down 2 to 1 freakshow...
    Posted by elvis-surfs[/QUOTE]

Down two to one yes, but a huge win tonight, the return of Shaq, and Miami just woke up the sleeping GIANT!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Very confident in what we saw tonight. Lebron from the third to fourth period did not even seem to  be in the game.  Victory on Monday.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

quietly confident we can even the series up.
    I think we'll need more from shaq to steal a game on the road, though, so in that sense the longer the series goes, the better.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

it's saturday night ... people gotta drink and party after all

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Sorry, i was watching the Paqiao/mosley fight...Paquiao took it to him all night...
    just like the c's took it to the heat...If we play like this from here on,, i believe that we will make the finals.and barring major injuries #18..Where are the doubters now???

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: A Big Win Tonight but the Board is Quiet:
    [QUOTE]Sorry, i was watching the Paqiao/mosley fight...Paquiao took it to him all night... just like the c's took it to the heat...If we play like this from here on,, i believe that we will make the finals.and barring major injuries #18..Where are the doubters now???
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

Agree that if the Celtics can continue playing like this they can win this series.  It was a very impressive win tonight.  One of their best games during the playoffs this year.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Guys.. it's saturday night.... since I no longer have a life(baby and woman)... that's why I am on here a lot.  Others are 'celebrating'(getting shyt faced and hopefully some azz)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

celtics shot lights out tonight. lets see them do it agian monday.....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I used to think Employee8 was a decent fan of his team but recently i have been made aware of the exact quotes that show his shameful negative drivel.... he needs to man up and not post anymore, honor his bet w/ fierce.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

What a terrific win, proud of our team. Not much more to say, hope Rondo can find a way to gut the injury out going forward. 

It sure is quiet in here when the loser Laker trolls and anti-Rondo haters are at a loss for words. Great team win. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.