A. Blatche vet minimum

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

A. Blatche vet minimum

This guy can play and at 6 ft 11 in he can play center.  For the vet minimum I hear.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Re: A. Blatche vet minimum

Crawford for vet minimum and we take Pressey?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I haven't heard anything about Blatche.  I've wanted him on the team for  a few years now.  Are you sure he would sign for the min?

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrandBreaker8. Show BrandBreaker8's posts

Maybe we can beat out the T-Wolves for another!

http://dunkingwithwolves.com/2014/07/22/timberwolves-pursue-andray-blatche/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sycophant123. Show sycophant123's posts

Blatche is a good player, He is also a clown and a bad actor.

Not the kind of guy you want on a young team. At all.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to sycophant123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Blatche is a good player, He is also a clown and a bad actor.

Not the kind of guy you want on a young team. At all.

[/QUOTE]

THIS^

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

In response to romneywins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It would be a great move to bring back Jordan Crawford for the vet min ($3M or less) , or Leandro Barbosa.....both players would be better than Pressey (10th guy in the rotation)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

If we were trying to win, i would like to have Blatche on this team. It's rather obvious that we're in for another year in tank mode,so we don't need him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

the only chance for blatche to be worth anything to a team was with a guy like KG to kick him in the pants and keep him on the straight and narrow.   blatche played OK for the nets last year but for his size, weight, skill level, he has declined to stinko and is headed for being a total flake and out of the league or 12th man within 3 years.  and i don't even think he's 26.

he's really no good for a vet team trying to win it unless very strong personality on board and he's worthless to a lotto bait team like us.  wouldn't be good for him or us

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

blatche on this C's team would be curtis rowe 2.0 but with a slight side dish of "stat stuffer"- anyone remember the immortal"andre blatche's triple double" adventure?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I haven't heard anything about Blatche.  I've wanted him on the team for  a few years now.  Are you sure he would sign for the min?

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

[/QUOTE]

As of now he has no public offers and it is getting late.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It would be a great move to bring back Jordan Crawford for the vet min ($3M or less) , or Leandro Barbosa.....both players would be better than Pressey (10th guy in the rotation) 

[/QUOTE]

If Pressey were as tall as his father was/is, he might be a player, but his growth stopped and he's no more than a D-Leaguer and will never be more than that. Not sure Crawford would be an answer but there are other PGs who wouldn't be a defensive liability, as Pressey surely is and will always be. He's also apparently incapable of keeping himself under control on the court - attempts more than he can deliver. I have no ill will toward him, but he's just not the back-up this team (or any other NBA team) needs, not even as a third option.