A Christmas Wish Come True

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wuzzup. Show wuzzup's posts

A Christmas Wish Come True

I asked Santa for the Celts to have the best regular season record, this year...

I'm dreaming not only of a white christmas, but a Kobe-Shaq final...

The reason? 

I like conspiracy theories!

Here's hoping for a 7 game final in June (ending in rocks thrown at the loser's team bus!  I've started range-of-motion exercises, now!).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Re: A Christmas Wish Come True

In Response to A Christmas Wish Come True:
    [QUOTE]I asked Santa for the Celts to have the best regular season record, this year... I'm dreaming not only of a white christmas, but a Kobe-Shaq final... The reason?  I like conspiracy theories! Here's hoping for a 7 game final in June (ending in rocks thrown at the loser's team bus!  I've started range-of-motion exercises, now!).
    Posted by wuzzup[/QUOTE]
    I hope you get a Celtic NBA Championship for Christmas in June.  But if Santa reads the part in your post about rocks being thrown at a bus, I'm afraid all you're going to get is a lump of coal on Dec.25!   Only joking.

I know what you mean by range of motion exercizes.  It seems the older I get, the more rehab exercizes I have to do so I can live a regular life.

Merry Xmas!  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: A Christmas Wish Come True

It's another Festivus Miracle!

Sections
Shortcuts