A Day in the Life of Fungus34 on BDC

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: A Day in the Life of Fungus34 on BDC

Mployee, excellent post and RIGHT ON THE MONEY!!!

You exposed that halfwit for what he is. Its just too funny how you get him to react. You push the buttons and he performs..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Right on cue!

Mployee's #1 fan posted before brunch, as predicted.

Another "fierce prediction" that came true!

HAHAHA

FUNGUS performing his usual 10 minute sweep of this forum for any posts he can respond to.... he'd have a heart attack if he missed just one.... sad lil creature

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Seriously,get each others E-mail and do this constant bickering amongst your selves. This is the kind of BS that has been steadily ruining this board. Most hear want to talk Celtics not you fellas pointless bickering.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:

Seriously,get each others E-mail and do this constant bickering amongst your selves. This is the kind of BS that has been steadily ruining this board. Most hear want to talk Celtics not you fellas pointless bickering.

Sorry rajon hondo but if youve been here long enough, you know I used to strictly stick to Celtics stuff... until I finally had it with the moderators that allowed fierce and his multiple ids to flood every thread with stupidity and nonsense and 90% of the time took the thread off topic

I finally threw my hands up and gave in....  if BDC cant control this idiot and all his other ids, then whats the point.... I even placed several of his ids on ignore but he takes so many threads off topic and with his never ending posts, others even forget what the topic is ... so the thread is ruined...

Again sorry, but Ive had it with this moron.. Ill be happy to resort back to Celtics only when BDC manages this place better.. otherwise I get my kicks smackin the nitwit around and I dont care who likes or doesnt like it...

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Right on cue!

Mployee's #1 fan posted before brunch, as predicted.

Another "fierce prediction" that came true!

HAHAHA

Your problem, Fungus Fierce, is that you think too highly of youself.  You can't express an opinion and respect the opinion of others.  You are desparate to tell everyone that you are/were right and others are/were wrong.  Very immature and annoying.  Thats why many of us think you behave like a troll.  

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Fungus needs to grow up and somehow his brain needs to evolve into that of a mature adult. Seriously, usually only children whine and waaaaaa to be right all the time and cannot accept criticism or acknowledge being incorrect..

Im sure theres a clinical name for his condition... He cannot be debated on any subject because to have an effective debate, one has to possess a modicum of reasonableness, logic and common sense..

Hes really lost.... I hope his mommy takes good care fof him..

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to Fungus34's comment:

NOW YOU ARE PISSING ME OFF AND WILL FELL THE WRATH OF MY ALL MIGHTY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

AS ALWAYS I WIN I WIN AND I AM NEVER WRONG!!!

You're the best.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Your problem, Fungus Fierce, is that you think too highly of youself.  You can't express an opinion and respect the opinion of others.  You are desparate to tell everyone that you are/were right and others are/were wrong.  Very immature and annoying.  Thats why many of us think you behave like a troll.  

Think highly of myself?

Who made the thread about Fungus34?

Respect the opinion of others?

Did I disrespect you in any way?

Yes you did disrespect me.

In the draft poll, you backed troll iceman about his claim that he won although clearly you knew that the rules were to pick the correct player drafted at #16 or declare a trade (not the player picked at #13).

You then justified your position by saying that I backed out of my proclamation that Rondo would be traded by February. You also knew that I made the proclamation BEFORE Rondo became injured (and untradeable) and so I logically changed my prediction based on that information.

I now see you as unreasonable and untrustful. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to MelWitt's comment:

Anyone who doesn't want to see anyone's words just use the ignore button...that's what it's for, and without doing that first you can't justifiably think there is a problem with board moderation...they expect everyone to have the right to have their say as long as they follow the rules and for others to avail themselves of the right not to view them...

Is it really that hard to press the "IGNORE" button?

Been ignoring Fierce since the Fall and life on this forum is much better guys... just click ignore and the bullying child who refuses to admit fault and has no life outside of this forum goes away

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Think highly of myself?

Who made the thread about Fungus34?

Respect the opinion of others?

Did I disrespect you in any way?

Yes you did disrespect me.

In the draft poll, you backed troll iceman about his claim that he won although clearly you knew that the rules were to pick the correct player drafted at #16 or declare a trade (not the player picked at #13).

You then justified your position by saying that I backed out of my proclamation that Rondo would be traded by February. You also knew that I made the proclamation BEFORE Rondo became injured (and untradeable) and so I logically changed my prediction based on that information.

I now see you as unreasonable and untrustful. 

Hey Dunker...the Iceman cometh......

1. Not a troll....never been one....been following Boston teams since before your avatar.

2. You asked for a name...and stated no qualifiers.....THEN ADDED ONE...

3. I don't want or need your beer. Keep your contest

4. You questioned my integrity. I ended this argument that night. ...but now it's you starting the trolling of it up....why is that?

Sections
Shortcuts