A Day in the Life of Fungus34 on BDC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: A Day in the Life of Fungus34 on BDC

1. Your Prediction at #16 tomorrow.

posted at 6/26/2013 9:59 PM EDT

• Eldunker
      • First: 7/21/2008
      • Last: 7/3/2013

OK boys. One name only. Forget the qualifiers, ifs, buts or ands and other written clutter.  

Just write down the ONE NAME who you think the Celtics will pick.  Time expires at 7pm tomorrow.

Winners, if any, can recieve free beer at Night Shift Brewery (best beer in Boston).  Anyone asking questions about Night Shift Brewery or the free beer offer in their post will be disqualified from said free beer offer that will be divulged tomorrow night after the draft!  Lets Play!!

-  Mason Plumlee

2. 6 posts down he ADDED the trade thing....   make your own call on it....I just didn't like the integrity being questioned and accused of trolling.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

1. Your Prediction at #16 tomorrow.

posted at 6/26/2013 9:59 PM EDT

• Eldunker
      • First: 7/21/2008
      • Last: 7/3/2013

OK boys. One name only. Forget the qualifiers, ifs, buts or ands and other written clutter.  

Just write down the ONE NAME who you think the Celtics will pick.  Time expires at 7pm tomorrow.

Winners, if any, can recieve free beer at Night Shift Brewery (best beer in Boston).  Anyone asking questions about Night Shift Brewery or the free beer offer in their post will be disqualified from said free beer offer that will be divulged tomorrow night after the draft!  Lets Play!!

-  Mason Plumlee

2. 6 posts down he ADDED the trade thing....   make your own call on it....I just didn't like the integrity being questioned and accused of trolling.

I have posted several times the rules for a trade. I'm done with that. You have been exposed as aeither a dick or an ignorant dick.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

In response to Eldunker's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to Fierce34's comment:

[QUOTE]

Yopu just proved what as a*s*s  you are = troll.  I showed you the post that putlined the rules for a trade and you riduculously accused me of somehow pasting a fake post with a fake timestamp (which I actually posted the day before the draft) and somehow inserted that into a running thread.  That is just being a jerk.  and You're welcome for me even spending the time to organize a draft contest.  

In response to Eldunker's comment:

[QUOTE]

Your problem, Fungus Fierce, is that you think too highly of youself.  You can't express an opinion and respect the opinion of others.  You are desparate to tell everyone that you are/were right and others are/were wrong.  Very immature and annoying.  Thats why many of us think you behave like a troll.  

Think highly of myself?

Who made the thread about Fungus34?

Respect the opinion of others?

Did I disrespect you in any way?

[/QUOTE]

Yes you did disrespect me.

In the draft poll, you backed troll iceman about his claim that he won although clearly you knew that the rules were to pick the correct player drafted at #16 or declare a trade (not the player picked at #13).

You then justified your position by saying that I backed out of my proclamation that Rondo would be traded by February. You also knew that I made the proclamation BEFORE Rondo became injured (and untradeable) and so I logically changed my prediction based on that information.

I now see you as unreasonable and untrustful. 

[/QUOTE]

Hey Dunker...the Iceman cometh......

1. Not a troll....never been one....been following Boston teams since before your avatar.

2. You asked for a name...and stated no qualifiers.....THEN ADDED ONE...

3. I don't want or need your beer. Keep your contest

4. You questioned my integrity. I ended this argument that night. ...but now it's you starting the trolling of it up....why is that?

[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KamikazeKnight00. Show KamikazeKnight00's posts

Actually, this is exactly the type of behavior that makes this the worst Celtics board I frequent.

Usually I'll just come on here for a cheap laugh. Really, though, this stuff is just retarded.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to KamikazeKnight00's comment:

Actually, this is exactly the type of behavior that makes this the worst Celtics board I frequent.

Usually I'll just come on here for a cheap laugh. Really, though, this stuff is just retaded.

At least you get a cheap laugh when you come here, right?

Other Celtics board will bore you to death with extreme seriousness.

Speaking of boring, enter the Fungus

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

give some time to take a look on this

much wishful than expected lmao 

http://lakers-rumors.com/

Sections
Shortcuts