2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Re: A Disturbing Pattern?

Sure there are reasons.  Sheed was an absolute flop in green.  Ray had his feelings hurt.  Dooling decided he'd had enough of a career. 

Seems like your Lakers aren't immune either.  Deryk Fischer left at least one on his own.  Lamar Odom got his feelings hurt.  What's the problem with the Lakers?

Go stir up muck somewhere where your posts aren't so transparently phony.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Fiercest34, please keep it basketball related. I cannot help the fact that Russell said Boston was racist. I can only take his word for it. Thanks for playing.

[/QUOTE]

And you're going to vote for Nixon in the upcoming election?  We're about 40 years past that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Fiercest34, yes, I am probably older than you, much wiser for sure. Anyways, this thread is about why Celtic players walk away from guaranteed contracts. I think my point is much more valid than you throwing out Rodney King. Nice try though.

[/QUOTE]

You may or may not be older, but you're no less infantile.  You've been bringing up the same outdated Russell quote for three years and under half a dozen different aliases.  I don't get this "hobby" of yours.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Number6Fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sure there are reasons.  Sheed was an absolute flop in green.  Ray had his feelings hurt.  Dooling decided he'd had enough of a career. 

Seems like your Lakers aren't immune either.  Deryk Fischer left at least one on his own.  Lamar Odom got his feelings hurt.  What's the problem with the Lakers?

[/QUOTE]

Derek Fisher and Lamar Odom didn't walk away from guaranteed contracts from the Lakers.

They didn't take 1/2 the money to play for another team over LA.

[/QUOTE]

And your point is?  (Other than you're a Laker troll trying desperately to masquerade as a Celtics fan.)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Yeah that has to be it.

Sheed left 11 million on the table because boston is racist.

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAAA

Oh man that was funny.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Derek Fisher and Lamar Odom didn't walk away from guaranteed contracts from the Lakers.

They didn't take 1/2 the money to play for another team over LA.

[/QUOTE]

And your point is?  (Other than you're a Laker troll trying desperately to masquerade as a Celtics fan.)

[/QUOTE]

My point is: Why is this happening? I am very concerned. We get ignored left and right from free agents and we have our own guys walking away or signing for 1/2 the money.

The racist thing was dumb and should not have been brought up in this thread.

It covers over a legitimate point that I brought up which should have led to some reasonable dialogue.

[/QUOTE]

If you want "reasonable dialouge" start a reasonable thread.  Dooling and Sheed retired.  Ray was a Free Agent, he did not walk away from a guaranteed contract, he chose to sign a contract with another team.  He wants another ring, and could no longer co-exist with Rondo.

The only legitimate one there is Ray, and he chose to leave - his case was different than the other two!

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts