A few more stinkers like that and the Lakers Trolls may need a support group

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

A few more stinkers like that and the Lakers Trolls may need a support group

Steve Nash is the savior huh? He can't sit in a chair because of his back. He couldn't defend against a 6 year old girl, but he's getting the Lakers out of the Cellar. Trolls my advice, talk it out. Just say it. Our Lakers are terrible. It's ok we understand.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: A few more stinkers like that and the Lakers Trolls may need a support group

Bill Clinton will admit that he did inhale before these Laker fans admit that truth! lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: A few more stinkers like that and the Lakers Trolls may need a support group

Nash will do wondersw for the Lakers D   HAHAHAHAHA

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

The only thing they had was the hope the Celtics would lose in overtime so they could start there grill caving thread and that didn't workout for them either. Must suck to root for a yellow second rate team.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to DFURY13's comment:

The only thing they had was the hope the Celtics would lose in overtime so they could start there grill caving thread and that didn't workout for them either. Must suck to root for a yellow second rate team.

Guess that dream died. lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

After The Knicks dismantle what's left of the Lakers they'll be jumping off the Staple Center lol.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

let me just take a guess...maybe because he played there for like 14 years?

personally that doesn't bother me at all.  they can and probably will retire his jersey and at the end of his career I'm sure he'll identify with the mavs.

lots of c's went on to play other places but came back to the green...ainge being one

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In response to DFURY13's comment:

Steve Nash is the savior huh? He can't sit in a chair because of his back. He couldn't defend against a 6 year old girl, but he's getting the Lakers out of the Cellar. Trolls my advice, talk it out. Just say it. Our Lakers are terrible. It's ok we understand.

They need it now.  Lackers look good at fulfilling their customary losing role!

As Always,

CELTICS RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamLock

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts