A forum for Laker fans.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

A forum for Laker fans.

http://lakernation.com/forums/index.php?/forum/4-lakers-talk/

I have been signed up for about a year now. Just wanted to see over a period of time if there's get bashed like the Celtics forum from Celtic fans, and over a period of a year I have seen just about nothing. Seems to me it comes down the people that post here that a Laker supporters are just select individuals that having nothing better to do then just be condescending to our forum and watch and see how many true Celtic fans they can irritate. Everyone has there freedoms to post where they want. (Thank God), but for other fans to come here and to be condescending and irritate the fans here have no respect. I have all ways respected the Laker organization and it was awesome to see these two teams do battle over the years, but come on sports fans respect our forum as we respect yours. Good luck to Lakers, Celtics and all NBA organizations.
    Celtic fan since 1963.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nutter44. Show nutter44's posts

Re: A forum for Laker fans.

Good luck with this.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersdude. Show lakersdude's posts

That was a lovely invitation to go away

You are the nicest censor I have met in along time. Thanks for the opportunity to go elsewhere. I will seriously consider this offer and give it some thought.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

bdc chooses not to monitor bad behaviour by laker interlopers. if lakernation ran their forum in like fashion, it too would be overrun with ill-intentioned celtic fans.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

In Response to Re: A forum for Laker fans.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: A forum for Laker fans. : Unlikely, as their are just not that many Celtic fans anymore. 1 title in 25 years tends to do that to teams.  
    Posted by GoGREEN![/QUOTE]

splendid. another cretin who doesn't know the difference between there, their and they're.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

When the Lakers got Howard after Nash, I lit my victory cigar. It's all over. 17, then 18, coming right up. Get ready. When we get 18, I may end my troll career here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nutter44. Show nutter44's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A forum for Laker fans. : Unlikely, as their are just not that many Celtic fans anymore. 1 title in 25 years tends to do that to teams.  
    Who DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SH*TTING? Lakerphagsrevrywhere. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A forum for Laker fans. : Thanks for pointing out my grammatical error. I am just curious as to why you did not respond to the moral of my post. Do you disagree that there are more Laker fans as compared to Celtic fans? It is quite frusrating considering I bleed green. Ugh!!

One thing I learned from you: "Don't argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"  Do you disagree that there are more Laker fans as compared to Celtic fans?

It is quite frusrating considering I bleed green. Ugh!!"

Low brain cell alert!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to A forum for Laker fans.:
    [QUOTE]http://lakernation.com/forums/index.php?/forum/4-lakers-talk/ I have been signed up for about a year now. Just wanted to see over a period of time if there's get bashed like the Celtics forum from Celtic fans, and over a period of a year I have seen just about nothing. Seems to me it comes down the people that post here that a Laker supporters are just select individuals that having nothing better to do then just be condescending to our forum and watch and see how many true Celtic fans they can irritate. Everyone has there freedoms to post where they want. (Thank God), but for other fans to come here and to be condescending and irritate the fans here have no respect. I have all ways respected the Laker organization and it was awesome to see these two teams do battle over the years, but come on sports fans respect our forum as we respect yours. Good luck to Lakers, Celtics and all NBA organizations. Celtic fan since 1963.
    Posted by vertmont[/QUOTE]

Celtic fans at BDC don't even respect one another.

Why should be expect any different  from visiting Laker fans?

Short answer: we shouldn't!

Pud

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

In Response to A forum for Laker fans.:
    [QUOTE]http://lakernation.com/forums/index.php?/forum/4-lakers-talk/ I have been signed up for about a year now. Just wanted to see over a period of time if there's get bashed like the Celtics forum from Celtic fans, and over a period of a year I have seen just about nothing. Seems to me it comes down the people that post here that a Laker supporters are just select individuals that having nothing better to do then just be condescending to our forum and watch and see how many true Celtic fans they can irritate. Everyone has there freedoms to post where they want. (Thank God), but for other fans to come here and to be condescending and irritate the fans here have no respect. I have all ways respected the Laker organization and it was awesome to see these two teams do battle over the years, but come on sports fans respect our forum as we respect yours. Good luck to Lakers, Celtics and all NBA organizations. Celtic fan since 1963.
    Posted by vertmont[/QUOTE]

Vertmont,
    You're right - that is forum for Lakers fans.
    Here, unfortunately, we mostly have trolls pretending to be Lakers fans. The other side of the problem is Celtics fans who feed these trolls.

AK

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A forum for Laker fans. : Come on, some of them arrived in America via boat or container van. "We speak no Americano." HAHAHA
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

That is funny !  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to A forum for Laker fans. : Vertmont, You're right - that is forum for Lakers fans. Here, unfortunately, we mostly have trolls pretending to be Lakers fans. The other side of the problem is Celtics fans who feed these trolls. AK
    Posted by sinus007[/QUOTE]

Definitely agree with you.  I don't post as often as I used to.  I really get tired of reading all of these negative and insulting posts from fans of other teams who should be banned.  It isn't nearly as bad on the Red Sox, Patriots, etc boards.  Actually many of the Yankees fans on the Red Sox board are very nice.  I can't really say that about many of the Lakers fans. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A forum for Laker fans. : Definitely agree with you.  I don't post as often as I used to.  I really get tired of reading all of these negative and insulting posts from fans of other teams who should be banned.  It isn't nearly as bad on the Red Sox, Patriots, etc boards.  Actually many of the Yankees fans on the Red Sox board are very nice.  I can't really say that about many of the Lakers fans. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

Let me apologize for my fellow Laker fans.  They are probably a bunch of children and haven't grown up yet.  One thing though,  they come here to learn from the greatest franchiise of all time.  We are hoping to get on the Celtic level at some point in time.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nutter44. Show nutter44's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A forum for Laker fans. : Mark in CT is very classy and extremely nice. even though we disagree about our teams, he is always courteous and respectful, as am I.
    That is bs on both counts.