In response to Fungus34's comment:

I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Awesome.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: A Friendly Challenge To Mployee8

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Mployee8 said:

"I suggested a similar deal could be done with Pekovic by offering him a poison pill contract that Minny wouldn't match and in turn would probably be willing to do a S&T to reduce cap or get a player/pick back rather than nothing."

Mployee

How about this, if the Celtics end up offering Pekovic a poison pill contract, I make a thread about how wrong I was because I thought the Celtics couldn't offer Pekovic a poison pill contract.

But if the Celtics don't offer Pekovic a poison pill contract, you make a thread about how wrong you were thinking the Celtics, a team over the cap, can offer Pek a poison pill contract.

Deal? 

Who would ever take a bet with you? You are the ultimate renegger and say you won on a technicality and whine about how Mployee8 was wrong while you were wrong the whole time.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

Who would ever take a bet with you? You are the ultimate renegger and say you won on a technicality and whine about how Mployee8 was wrong while you were wrong the whole time.

Like I said, this is not a bet. This will merely make Mployee8 acknowledge that he's wrong.

In case you didn't know, Mployee never admits to being wrong, ever!

And when was I wrong the whole time?

When I told you coaches can't be traded, you, Mployee, and Karl all ganged up on me. But in the end, Mployee ended up telling everybody coaches can't be traded.

Earlier today you said combine the TPE with Humphries' expiring contract. 

That's not correct because the TPE can't be combined with anything.

Once again you were wrong.

The problem with you is you don't do research.

You love splitting hairs but listen this isn't about you and me right now. You are never going to convince you know more than me and I am never going to convince you to stop being so damn childish. You lost a bet and promised to stay off the board and couldn't manage to do it. If you want to call a "challenge" instead of a bet fine, but after last years shennigans why would anyone bother doing something like that with you?

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

For the record, BosoxJoe, when was I wrong the whole time?

You have a track record for running away and laying low when you end up being wrong.

Like the issue about coaches being traded. When Mployee told everybody coaches can't be traded, you suddenly became silent.

HAHAHA

There you go again. You do this. When some puts out a flaw of yours you cried and try to switch topics. I was never silent on the coach's and instead gave you tons of proof that you can compensation for coaches. You changed you tune to saying I said coaches can get trade and used a post that proved you wrong but since you apparently don't know what an adjective is embarassed yourself.

Lets stay on what about what you pulled last year? Why would anyone do anything like this with you again. This isn't about you and me, going down that road would embarass you again, I am trying to help you here. What about last summer?

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

What a tool fierce is

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Are you that insecure that you need to constantly challenge everyone and their opinions?  Can't you just contribute to the forum without your compulsive need to declare yourself a winner in every thread?

Let me help your psychosis and need for attention:  Fierce34, We all think you're a winner!  Yay. Feel better?? 

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

My request: anyone who enjoys being a part of the Fierce/Mployee feud and Internet measuring contest confine their feuding to this thread and only this thread? Folks like Bosox Joe who for some reason seem to enjoy taking sides in this utterly meaningless feud can do so, and if you enjoy it, then great. 

And then don't allow this feud to spill out and impact other basketball threads in the forum. 

I honestly feel sorry for people who try to nail other people for "not keeping their word" in a bet between fake Internet personas. Integrity matters a lot in real life, doesn't matter in here, staying on topic is a lot more important. And - taking one screen name and sticking with it. And - not pretending to be a Celts fan when you are not (Tommyfraud, Ricofreakshow etc). 

That's it. 

Have fun on this thread and please don't let this rooster fight ruin other threads ok?

Sections
Shortcuts