A key to the playoffs?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

A key to the playoffs?

I am happy that Jordan Hill showed what type of a player he can be.
    He is significantly better then Murphy or McRoberts.
    Another nice pick up by Jimmy!!!!!!

Too bad Houston will have to keep waiting to use Dallas' 1st round pick.
    At least they know they will get that pick by 2017...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: A key to the playoffs?

In Response to A key to the playoffs?:
    [QUOTE]I am happy that Jordan Hill showed what type of a player he can be. He is significantly better then Murphy or McRoberts. Another nice pick up by Jimmy!!!!!! Too bad Houston will have to keep waiting to use Dallas' 1st round pick. At least they know they will get that pick by 2017...
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

Yeah he looked good.  A key to the playoffs?

El O El. No.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

why do i even bother opening these threads.....you lakers fans are clueless

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: A key to the playoffs?:
    [QUOTE]why do i even bother opening these threads.....you lakers fans are clueless
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

Hill might not be of the Ryan Hollins/Sean Williams caliber but he is a pretty good player.

LOL.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Hill should be given a chance, then MAYBE the lakers will pick up his option for next year!!  Or will they be in cost-cuting mode?  Time will tell!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Hill might get better once he starts learning dirty/thug tricks from MetaCrackHead.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A key to the playoffs? : Hill might not be of the Ryan Hollins/Sean Williams caliber but he is a pretty good player. LOL.

im not saying the kid is bad, but noone on here is off making threads saying hollins and williams may be a "key" to the playoffs.....that is just asinine. if the lakers are to do anything in the playoffs, it will be because kobe is on fire and/or pau and andrew are owning the boards......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]Hill might get better once he starts learning dirty/thug tricks from MetaCrackHead.
    Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE]

Metta is spelled with two t's...
    (Technicals).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]Hill might get better once he starts learning dirty/thug tricks from MetaCrackHead.
    Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE]
    Good one.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

In Response to A key to the playoffs?:
    [QUOTE]I am happy that Jordan Hill showed what type of a player he can be. He is significantly better then Murphy or McRoberts. Another nice pick up by Jimmy!!!!!! Too bad Houston will have to keep waiting to use Dallas' 1st round pick. At least they know they will get that pick by 2017...

I was under the impression this forum is about the celtics.Post your message at the lakers forum.Thank you

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to A key to the playoffs? : I was under the impression this forum is about the celtics.Post your message at the lakers forum.Thank you
    Posted by debrit[/QUOTE]

Everyday non-Celtics threads are started mostly by Celtics fans.
    Nothing will change...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

I guess I called this one pretty accurately.
    Jordan Hill in 2 playoff games.
    45 minutes, 16 points, 20 rebounds, 3 blocks, 1 turnover.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A key to the playoffs? : im not saying the kid is bad, but noone on here is off making threads saying hollins and williams may be a "key" to the playoffs.....that is just asinine. if the lakers are to do anything in the playoffs, it will be because kobe is on fire and/or pau and andrew are owning the boards......
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

Actually, I think someone did make a thread about Williams being a key to the playoffs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]I guess I called this one pretty accurately. Jordan Hill in 2 playoff games. 45 minutes, 16 points, 20 rebounds, 3 blocks, 1 turnover.

Yeah he's awesome.  Too bad he choked his girlfriend and is going to have a warrant out for his arrest soon.  http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57425218-504083/jordan-hill-la-lakers-basketball-player-charged-with-third-degree-felony-assault/

His first court appearance is Tuesday.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A key to the playoffs? : Yeah he's awesome.  Too bad he choked his girlfriend and is going to have a warrant out for his arrest soon.   http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57425218-504083/jordan-hill-la-lakers-basketball-player-charged-with-third-degree-felony-assault/  His first court appearance is Tuesday.  
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

If he did do that, he might have to pay the consequences after the season is over. She will probably agree or request a financial settlement and drop the charges.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A key to the playoffs? : If he did do that, he might have to pay the consequences after the season is over. She will probably agree or request a financial settlement and drop the charges.

I am not judging.  Just a funny time for you to revive the thread.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A key to the playoffs? : If he did do that, he might have to pay the consequences after the season is over. She will probably agree or request a financial settlement and drop the charges.

So you care more about the Laker's season than a felon get a just and speedy punishment? nice. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Hill did not have to go to Houston for the court appearance yesterday.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A key to the playoffs? : I am not judging.  Just a funny time for you to revive the thread.  

Revived the thread because he is "A key to the playoffs"...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A key to the playoffs? : So you care more about the Laker's season than a felon get a just and speedy punishment? nice. 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

How about being able to defend himself before he is called a felon and deserving of punishment? The judicial process will happen in the future. For now, I want him to get rebounds and play good defense.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A key to the playoffs? : Revived the thread because he is "A key to the playoffs"...

Yeah.  A key to the playoffs that just got charged with choking his girlfriend.

Which was my point in thinking it funny you revived the thread.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A key to the playoffs? : Yeah.  A key to the playoffs that just got charged with choking his girlfriend. Which was my point in thinking it funny you revived the thread.

He also got 20 rebounds in 45 minutes.

Another excellent trade for Mitch and Jimmy.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A key to the playoffs? : So you care more about the Laker's season than a felon get a just and speedy punishment? nice. 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

He is innocent till proven guilty

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]I guess I called this one pretty accurately. Jordan Hill in 2 playoff games. 45 minutes, 16 points, 20 rebounds, 3 blocks, 1 turnover.

+4

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

all this + business that is currently sweeping the board is so 3 years ago.