A key to the playoffs?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Re: A key to the playoffs?

In Response to Re: A key to the playoffs?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: A key to the playoffs? : Sad that half of those 8 wins were against my beloved Lakers.  We just couldn't handle the heat.  The Beantown boys were too much for us.  Then like now we were all about stats instead of teamwork.  I guess we all know how that worked out.  Maybe someday we can play team ball like the Classy Celtics team.  I am aftraid the C's would be blowing the doors off the lowly Nuggets while my team struggles to beat them. Oh well we will enjoy as I think we only have one series left after this. Go Lakers!!!!
    Posted by lakerfaker[/QUOTE]

Spoken like the a true fake laker fan

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

In Response to A key to the playoffs?:
    [QUOTE]I am happy that Jordan Hill showed what type of a player he can be. He is significantly better then Murphy or McRoberts. Another nice pick up by Jimmy!!!!!! Too bad Houston will have to keep waiting to use Dallas' 1st round pick. At least they know they will get that pick by 2017...
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

I hate to admit it being a HUGE Laker fan but the key to the playoffs for our Laker team is one thing and one thing only.  THE REFS.  I believe we set a record last year for the fewest calls ever against a team for the year.  That and us be as physical as we are.  That really makes me wonder, do we really get the benefit of a doubt on all questionable calls?   I think maybe we do.  Why else would Bynum be able to maul people all the time.  Why would Kobe be able to push off and never have a foul called on him. Sad but true. If your Celtic teams got the calls we seem to get year after year you would probably have about 23 titles.  Lets be real here.  It pains me to say this but it is pretty easy to see.
    Go Lakers!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to A key to the playoffs? : I hate to admit it being a HUGE Laker fan but the key to the playoffs for our Laker team is one thing and one thing only.  THE REFS.  I believe we set a record last year for the fewest calls ever against a team for the year.  That and us be as physical as we are.  That really makes me wonder, do we really get the benefit of a doubt on all questionable calls?   I think maybe we do.  Why else would Bynum be able to maul people all the time.  Why would Kobe be able to push off and never have a foul called on him. Sad but true. If your Celtic teams got the calls we seem to get year after year you would probably have about 23 titles.  Lets be real here.  It pains me to say this but it is pretty easy to see. Go Lakers!!!!
    Posted by lakerfaker[/QUOTE]
    Then don't say it Faker

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I was just wondering if anyone wants to talk about Jordan Hill anymore....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]I was just wondering if anyone wants to talk about Jordan Hill anymore....
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Well, he's a BIG key for the lakers this post-season............he's an unrestricted FA that they can no longer afford, AND he would look good in Green - dreds and all!!

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts