A Knick Knack Patty Whack Grill Bashing given to weak and frail Celtics!!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: A Knick Knack Patty Whack Grill Bashing given to weak and frail Celtics!!!!!

I know, right.........at least he's not pretending to be a Celtics fan.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

Re: A Knick Knack Patty Whack Grill Bashing given to weak and frail Celtics!!!!!

...and that doctor needs to go to the funny farm where the Lakers have a 73-9 record forever.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Hey Bloopy, guess what? We have a first round draft pick ROTFLMAO!!!!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

In response to realdfury13's comment:

In response to jtkl's comment:

Hey Bloopy, guess what? We have a first round draft pick ROTFLMAO!!!!!

I'm not Bloopy but good luck with the 17th pick this year.

I'm sure James McAdoo or Doug McDermott will be an impact player.

you mean like duwhight and the wrinkled PG on the lakers?

ROTFLMAO

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

For the 47th time, he claimed to ignore me.

Personally, I do have 16 children.

Plus I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

And your in the lottery without a pick. ROTFLMAO!!!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

I know another team in the same situation. I'll just copy and paste your post and change one word:

"The LAKERS are borderline helpless right now.

It's a sad thing to see a formerly great franchise turn into a multi-decade mediocre organization."

The Final Push is under way to match that "multi-decade" mediocrity in the West coast.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

The Celtics are borderline helpless right now.

It's a sad thing to see a formerly great franchise turn into a multi-decade mediocre organization.

As a Celtics fan I will agree with you and not dillusional this team will win. Injuries to key players, which happens in every sport. Watching last night and seeing the Knicks go off wasn't a good thing. JR Smith was hot and it took Carmelo 30 shots to get 29 points, sounds like Kobe. To call them a multi decade mediocre organization is wrong. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

It's a sad thing to see a formerly great franchise turn into a multi-decade mediocre organization.

The Lakers are an even sadder story. You guys have arguably one of the three greatest players in NBA history, and your record is a half-game worse than ours.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

The Lakers are an even sadder story. You guys have arguably one of the three greatest players in NBA history, and your record is a half-game worse than ours.

We are not talking about one season.

We are talking about multi-decade mediocrity.

Actually your post was about one game.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Now you will  only risking your lives......whilst I will be risking an almost certain Academy Award nomination, for Best Supporting Actor.

Or - what kobe says to his teammates before every game!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolfamily66. Show coolfamily66's posts

We are not talking about one season.

We are talking about multi-decade mediocrity.

I love how you Faker fans gravitate to the 1 and only thing your team is better at! Dr Buss was a great owner, and the Fakers were lucky to have him! He thought outside the box and made his team a winner year after year. That is only 1 aspect of being a great frachise tho! We have more head to head wins, more wins in the finals vs the Fakers, both total wins and head to head Finals (9 to 4) And we have more championships! But we Celtic fans understand that you have to hold onto something! LMFAO!!! In Jimmy you trust! LOL!!!

Now with Jimmy, you will know what it means to be bad for a looooonnnnggg time! LOL!

And the Fakers are about to be passed in the standings by Dallas and/or Utah! Dallas is a much better all around team than the Fakers anyway! Second class team for the ages! LOL!

Sections
Shortcuts