A Knick Knack Patty Whack Grill Bashing given to weak and frail Celtics!!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: A Knick Knack Patty Whack Grill Bashing given to weak and frail Celtics!!!!!

In response to realdfury13's comment:

We are not talking about one season. We are talking about multi-decade mediocrity.

Nice attempt at moving the goal posts.

Either way, how'd you guys do last  year?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: A Knick Knack Patty Whack Grill Bashing given to weak and frail Celtics!!!!!

The Celtics are borderline helpless right now.

It's a sad thing to see a formerly great franchise turn into a multi-decade mediocre organization.

The Lakers are not borderline. They are just helpless. ROTFLMAO!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Now you will  only risking your lives......whilst I will be risking an almost certain Academy Award nomination, for Best Supporting Actor.

Or - what kobe says to his teammates before every game!!

No go do that voodoo that  you do so WEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Now you will  only risking your lives......whilst I will be risking an almost certain Academy Award nomination, for Best Supporting Actor.

Or - what kobe says to his teammates before every game!!

No go do that voodoo that  you do so WEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Head them off at the pass.........I hate that cliche"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

Hey Bloopy, guess what? We have a first round draft pick ROTFLMAO!!!!!

I'm not Bloopy but good luck with the 17th pick this year.

I'm sure James McAdoo or Doug McDermott will be an impact player.

Of course you are, you are all one super pathetic loser parading around as three to four trolls at any give time.  

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"In response to realdfury13's comment:

We are not talking about one season."

Couldn't be more wrong. Bloogedy and his fellow fools were eager to talk about one season in here at the beginning of the year. It was only when you guys realized that your team is old and stinky that you decided you had to shift the conversation in a desperate attempt to regain some footing in here. 

It hasn't worked because we remember all your gloating and bragging. We tried to warn you Nash was a stiff and Howard was a massive tool but you didn't listen, you went out and bought jerseys instead and talked about 72 win seasons. Now that bill has come due and you could be confused with doosheramas if you're not careful....

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"In response to realdfury13's comment:

We are not talking about one season."

Couldn't be more wrong. Bloogedy and his fellow fools were eager to talk about one season in here at the beginning of the year. It was only when you guys realized that your team is old and stinky that you decided you had to shift the conversation in a desperate attempt to regain some footing in here. 

It hasn't worked because we remember all your gloating and bragging. We tried to warn you Nash was a stiff and Howard was a massive tool but you didn't listen, you went out and bought jerseys instead and talked about 72 win seasons. Now that bill has come due and you could be confused with doosheramas if you're not careful....

Look kiddo, I already knew the Lakers would not win 70 games, but the playoffs are yet to get here and that is where the Lakers will come through.  They will first knock out the Spurs (wonderful matchup for the Lakers, may I add) then they will dispose of Memphis, and then OKC will tumble.

Kobe versus Lebron = 2013 NBA Finals

Lakers in 6!!!  Take it to the bank!

Stay blessed!

The Mavericks are coming for the last spot. Don't think you are going to hold on. ROTFLMAO!!! THANKS JIMMMMYYYYYY!

Sections
Shortcuts