A Lacker Christmas

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Re: A Lacker Christmas

I guess someone is on the naughty list as a post was deleted. Ho ho ho. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

A Lacker Christmas Twas a few days before Christmas the Lackers got back Gasol, the fans said that isn't helpful, not much, not really at all. Mitch awoke from his boozed up nap went to Stern who was dressed as Santa and sat in his lap, Santa I need a lopsided trade and a hot Lacker girl so that I can get laid. Well I gave you Howard even though the other teams hackage, It's too bad but at least... Bloggety suck can wrap crippledinks package. The Lakers poor play was giving D'antoni a rash, he said than god there is broke back 40 year old Steve Nash. Kobe will defer when Nash has the ball, He wouldn't for Dfish so I don't buy this at all. Jim Buss won't hire Phil to up all the anties because he doesn't want to deal with Jeanie and her dirty panties, He looks at the rafters and his head he does scratch, how come out titles and number of banners don't match, Well Dr. Buss won't spring for 5 and it isn't a mystery, he hates the minny years and s***s on his teams history, He's like a scrooge and a real bummer, he won't retire George Mikan's number. He thinks ignoring him is just fine, but he wouldn't have 16 without number 99. Our team has issues I clearly admit, but this Laker team so far is playing like S***. Trolls keep posting out grill cavings cause that's what they love, yet 12-27 since the beggining of round 2 is nothing to be proud of. This team is going to free fall and Kobe will want to fight, good night trolls you suckas and have a blessed night. Served beatches again!!!!! and this one was cooler!!!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

A Lacker Christmas

Twas a few days before Christmas the Lackers got back Gasol, the fans said that isn't helpful, not much, not really at all.

Mitch awoke from his boozed up nap went to Stern who was dressed as Santa and sat in his lap, Santa I need a lopsided trade and a hot Lacker girl so that I can get laid. Well I gave you Howard even though the other teams hackage, It's too bad but at least... Bloggety suck can wrap crippledinks package.

The Lakers poor play was giving D'antoni a rash, he said than god there is broke back 40 year old Steve Nash. Kobe will defer when Nash has the ball, He wouldn't for Dfish so I don't buy this at all.

Jim Buss won't hire Phil to up all the anties because he doesn't want to deal with Jeanie and her dirty panties, He looks at the rafters and his head he does scratch, how come out titles and number of banners don't match,

Well Dr. Buss won't spring for 5 and it isn't a mystery, he hates the minny years and s***s on his teams history, He's like a scrooge and a real bummer, he won't retire George Mikan's number. He thinks ignoring him is just fine, but he wouldn't have 16 without number 99.

Our team has issues I clearly admit, but this Laker team so far is playing like S***. Trolls keep posting out grill cavings cause that's what they love, yet 12-27 since the beggining of round 2 is nothing to be proud of.

This team is going to free fall and Kobe will want to fight, good night trolls you suckas and have a blessed night. Served beatches again!!!!! and this one was cooler!!!!

Nah still here loser.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolfamily66. Show coolfamily66's posts

Thats ok its on his facebook page for all to read and enjoy!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Yes it is.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

haha still there.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections