A Large Trade Proposal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3994021. Show user_3994021's posts

A Large Trade Proposal

It is most certainly a stretch, and more pieces might have to be added to have the money work... maybe some draft picks have to be thrown in here or there, but here is a way for Danny to set up the Celtics good moving beyond the big 3. Big 5 team trade

Celtics Get:

Demarcus Cousins

Josh Smith

Kevin Love

Atlanta Gets:

Paul Pierce

Eric Bledsoe

Sacramento Gets:

Rajon Rondo

Fab Melo

Minnesota Gets:

Deandre Jordan

Jeff Green?

1st Round Pick

Clippers Get:

Kevin Garnett

Maybe the salaries don't match well, and maybe Eric Bledsoe would have to go to Minnesota instead with a first round pick thrown to Atlanta, or maybe another pick thrown to Minnesota, but that is my basic idea for a crazy trade. (The Celtics would certainly have good rebounding for once after this...) Thoughts?

Celtics Starting 5 after:

Avery Bradley (PG)

Courtney Lee (SG)

Josh Smith (SF)

Kevin Love (PF)

Demarcus Cousins (C)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: A Large Trade Proposal

Atlanta takes back too much salary.

That would be a HUGE front-court team. I think you improve this idea by taking out Atlanta from the puzzle.

BOS: Cousins, Love

MIN: Bledsoe, Butler, Sullinger

SAC: Rondo, Melo

LAC: KG

Celtics:

Evans / Lee

Bradley / Terry

Pierce / Green

Love / Bass

Cousins / Wilcox / Collins

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine/?tradeId=bz9e3co

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: A Large Trade Proposal

Boom!

Someone please tell me that that isn't the most beautiful thing you've ever seen? At least for the Celtics, we'd be on track for long term success! We'd have a new big 3 era of a dominant front court. Crazy-good defensive team. We would be taking the Indy strategy of beating Miami with size.

There are rumors that MIN ownership & love aren't seeing eye to eye. Doc drools at having Love. Love's outside game works beautifully with Cousins. Those two would take a ton of pressure off of the rest of the team to rebound. Tell me I am wrong.

Who's the poster that says Rebounds = Championships?

Sections
Shortcuts