A leopard doesn't change his spots - aka - Danny Ainge knows more than we do!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

A leopard doesn't change his spots - aka - Danny Ainge knows more than we do!!!!

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/225478/Report_Blatche_Questioned_In_Alleged_Sexual_Assault_Involving_His_Associate

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: A leopard doesn't change his spots - aka - Danny Ainge knows more than we do!!!!

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/225478/Report_Blatche_Questioned_In_Alleged_Sexual_Assault_Involving_His_Associate

[/QUOTE]

Just because he has been playing okay doesn't mean you want him on your team.  This guy makes Cousins look like a choirboy

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: A leopard doesn't change his spots - aka - Danny Ainge knows more than we do!!!!

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Just because he has been playing okay doesn't mean you want him on your team.  This guy makes Cousins look like a choirboy

[/QUOTE]

Agree - some guys on here were clamoring for him.  I would rather have Cousins any day.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

look, the C's need some one who can rebound the ball. they dont have much to give up, so the players rumored are going to be flawed players.

no one is saying that they would love to have Cousins or even Blatche on this team, but the reality is these are the type of players that the C's are capable of getting with what they can offer the other team.

short of Sully or Rondo, this team has very little to offer. Green, Lee.. the league knows these players very well. They have very little value, other than you trade your bad contract for my bad contract (Green), and lets hope the change of scenery works for the player 

that is why I suggested Green for Perk. Perk has his limitations of course, but he can rebound, defend...and is not a knucklhead

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I would rather have Dalembert than Perk at this point.  Perk is owed way too much money for way too long.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

look, the C's need some one who can rebound the ball. they dont have much to give up, so the players rumored are going to be flawed players.

no one is saying that they would love to have Cousins or even Blatche on this team, but the reality is these are the type of players that the C's are capable of getting with what they can offer the other team.

short of Sully or Rondo, this team has very little to offer. Green, Lee.. the league knows these players very well. They have very little value, other than you trade your bad contract for my bad contract (Green), and lets hope the change of scenery works for the player 

that is why I suggested Green for Perk. Perk has his limitations of course, but he can rebound, defend...and is not a knucklhead

[/QUOTE]

Perk can defend but I don't think he is that good a rebounder.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

the return on Perk is Green. Green isnt going to get much more than Perk in a trade.  

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to Dr_Hollywood's comment:

Yeah that Danny is pretty smart. Celtics last in rebounds last season and he gives away money to a bunch of bench warming over the hill guards. Results= next to last this season in rebounds and now I hear he's interested in another guard JJ redick.  NOW THAT'S SMART.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA!!!!!!

Not as smart as Jimmy Buss. Whogives his lottery pick away before ending up in the Lottery. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sections
Shortcuts