A loss against OKC and win the next 3

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

A loss against OKC and win the next 3

Looking at the schedule we should lose tonight.  Beat the Raptors, Suns, and Wizards.  If for some reason we can't win the next three, then the season is officially over.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrTrippleDouble. Show MrTrippleDouble's posts

Re: A loss against OKC and win the next 3

http://www.redsarmy.com/home/2012/01/the-celtics-will-finish-this-month-with-a-500-record.html

Check out the link above.

I think by the end of the month we could up having a .500 record again. The Big 3 still have one run left in them, they're just trying to get in game shape(Paul Pierce & KG) and learn the system(Whole Bench). But once the post season comes around I predict a 4th seed and a deep playoff run. The Big 3 know that this is there last chance, they're not going down easy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Over the past three seasons, this team has gone from #1 seed to what appears to be an 8 seed right now, if at all.

As the rest of this league has gotten younger, pulled off trades, and developed team chemistry, Boston went the other direction.  This started with the Perk trade and has gone downhill since.

Love watching Bass play. That might be our victory this season.  It's a sad way to see our older players go out, but this team has 4 wins against teams with, at the time, a combined record of 4-27.  OKC is going to utterly decimate this team tonight.  I hope Perkins dominates the paint and shows Ainge why he's a ****ing moron. Because that was one of the dumbest trades in recent NBA history.

They're not playoff bound, unless other teams drop off precipitously.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: A loss against OKC and win the next 3:
    [QUOTE]http://www.redsarmy.com/home/2012/01/the-celtics-will-finish-this-month-with-a-500-record.html Check out the link above. I think by the end of the month we could up having a .500 record again. The Big 3 still have one run left in them, they're just trying to get in game shape(Paul Pierce & KG) and learn the system(Whole Bench). But once the post season comes around I predict a 4th seed and a deep playoff run. The Big 3 know that this is there last chance, they're not going down easy.
    Posted by MrTrippleDouble[/QUOTE]

You are being very optimistic.   I hope that the Celtics can turn things around, but I am not sure that this will happen.  We will be able to evaluate this team after about 1/2 of the season is over.  If we are still struggling at that point, then I would predict that we may not even make the playoffs.  

Soups,  I agree with you about the Perkins trade.  Never thought it was a good idea. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

The soft east schedule should keep Boston there abouts but when the wild wild west swing begins...boom!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

And the brutal schedule of the Lakers during its non stop home stand has them looking real vulnerable come Feb.  Who are you kidding?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

In Response to A loss against OKC and win the next 3:
    [QUOTE]Looking at the schedule we should lose tonight.  Beat the Raptors, Suns, and Wizards.  If for some reason we can't win the next three, then the season is officially over.
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

I was under the impression that it is a 66 games season.I,m I right?

Sections
Shortcuts