A New Low

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: A New Low

Fierce always in the middle of racial epthets..stirring up trouble whenever he can. What a piece of

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

What country are you from Fierce? If you don't mind me asking.

Ask Goober what planet he is from first... and see if you can nail that down.

My guess is planet Earth, the good ol' US of A, North Carolina, Mayberry to be more precise... AKA Gooberville.

Pud

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Nice to see you posting on my thread, pud.

Thanks for the support.

You've hit a rough patch of recent,  my friend.

I'm here for you though...  keeping things real.

Pud

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

Fierce.....you post so much they're all YOUR threads

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

My guess is planet Earth, the good ol' US of A, North Carolina, Mayberry to be more precise... AKA Gooberville.

Pud

The guy speaks broken english at best, has never lived in the USA, and wishes he was Goober so that he could buy some shoes, drive a car on paved roads, and watch the NBA from a real TV once in a while. He insists he's an expert on all things NBA? If not for the internet, he'd be outside swinging from some vines and running from tigers while playing with all of the tree monkeys and other wild animals in his part of the jungle isle he lives on. What he doesn't realize is that I am a minority American who lives in the Greatest Country on this planet, GOD BLESS THE USA! And, the "KKK" that he accuses Mployee8 and I for being members of? They don't like folks like me either! He is a stupid, barely literate, jungle dweller who is ashamed of where he is from and who he really is. Look at his "Iron Man" avatar with his peanut brain head on it! HA!!! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

And what's that on Goober's shoulder?  A pet monkey?

Rally may be onto something.

Pud

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

And what's that on Goober's shoulder?  A pet monkey?

Rally may be onto something.

Pud

HMMMMMMM?, looks a lot like the peanut head on his Iron Man avatar!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Pud

The guy speaks broken english at best, has never lived in the USA, and wishes he was Goober so that he could buy some shoes, drive a car on paved roads, and watch the NBA from a real TV once in a while. He insists he's an expert on all things NBA? If not for the internet, he'd be outside swinging from some vines and running from tigers while playing with all of the tree monkeys and other wild animals in his part of the jungle isle he lives on. What he doesn't realize is that I am a minority American who lives in the Greatest Country on this planet, GOD BLESS THE USA! And, the "KKK" that he accuses Mployee8 and I for being members of? They don't like folks like me either! He is a stupid, barely literate, jungle dweller who is ashamed of where he is from and who he really is. Look at his "Iron Man" avatar with his peanut brain head on it! HA!!! 

LMAO ..priceless and so true.

I dont get what pleasure that Lloyd Christmas clone gets out of being B slapped back and forth by knowledgable fans..

My only real issues are what to address it by. Fungus is so good but Goober may be more apropo... unlike a spreading fungus,  theres only one Goober, unique as is his degree of ignorance

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Karl.... the archives have close to 500 pages in total but it is difficult to scroll thru them easily looking for a thread.

Very slow, clumsy  scrolling!!!

The following address will take you to page 255... say... and then you can move about in either direction slowly... page by page.... looking, looking, looking.

Note the 255 contained at the very  end of the address.

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/celtics/on-the-front-burner/100/1240?page=255

Change the 255 to say 400 and you can zip to page 400 quickly.... and move about again in either direction.

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/celtics/on-the-front-burner/100/1240?page=400

This is the best I can figure out at this time.

I'm sure there's a way to search for particular terms but I've not needed to do so as of yet.

Pud

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

Are you talking about Tarzan?

HAHAHA

Ooh Oooh! AH! AH! AH!  Ooooooh! Oooooooh! AH!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Boston.com is gone to the crazies....

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts