A Nightmare for Opponents

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

Re: A Nightmare for Opponents

and given their height it gives the celtics a great defensive advantage as well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Yes!! I was talking about that a couple of months back.  That will be a very strong lineup.  Just add Josh Smith to that lineup and it becomes a dream lineup.  But the Celts will not have the salary pieces to pull that off, unless AB develops a shooting stroke and Lee becomes expendable.

Terry, Pierce, Green, Bass/Sullinger/Smith and Garnett.  This lineup will give fits to most teams.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

KG,PP and RR are solidly in the starting 5,from there Doc can mix and match on a nightly basis. Though I know all of the Laker fans who visit this board won't admit it the Front office of the Celtics had a better offseason than the Lakers. Lee,Green,Terry,Collins,Sullinger,Milicic,Wilcox,Joseph,Melo and even Christmas and Smith added to the already talented mix of Bradley,RR,KG,PP and Brandon Bass nice depth across the board.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

I watched the game in Hartford --- yep,  "nightmare for opponents"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

~~~~~~~~~so far it's Celtics nightmare to find a way how to run a defense and how to grab a rebound - everyone running around behind them.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

KG,PP and RR are solidly in the starting 5,from there Doc can mix and match on a nightly basis. Though I know all of the Laker fans who visit this board won't admit it the Front office of the Celtics had a better offseason than the Lakers. Lee,Green,Terry,Collins,Sullinger,Milicic,Wilcox,Joseph,Melo and even Christmas and Smith added to the already talented mix of Bradley,RR,KG,PP and Brandon Bass nice depth across the board.

[/QUOTE]

Agree - that is the beauty of this team

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to prakash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes!! I was talking about that a couple of months back.  That will be a very strong lineup.  Just add Josh Smith to that lineup and it becomes a dream lineup.  But the Celts will not have the salary pieces to pull that off, unless AB develops a shooting stroke and Lee becomes expendable.

Terry, Pierce, Green, Bass/Sullinger/Smith and Garnett.  This lineup will give fits to most teams.

[/QUOTE]

lets just talk about the guys that are here. even without Smith its a great lineup. depth is fantastic, and we have it. i just wonder if Green should be starting over Pierce..

Sections
Shortcuts