2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

Re: A plea for peace in a moribund off-season

In Response to Re: A plea for peace in a moribund off-season:
    [QUOTE]That's right ... there are posters here that are enablers when it comes to accepting your attacks on most posters you disagree with. They need to bite the bullet and call you out for all the derisiveness you create rather than continuously giving you a bye under the guise of being a "good Celtic fan."   What a copout on their parts ... And they know who they are so they share as much of the blame for what's going on.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

It was shown that you did give connectingrod a hard time on that topic you're spamming in your signature. You failed to prove Fierce is connectingrod.

What has been shown is that you are Rico, someone who got banned for calling Fierce a pervert over and over again. You need to get out of your Mom's basement once in a while and breathe in some of that nice Kentucky bluegrass. Boston is anti-wingnut. You are no Celtic fan. Just because Antoine played for both Kentucky and the Celtics doesn't mean you have anything to do with this state, the Celtics, or our collective progressive values.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

i thought you were going to just say no to HAHAHAHA!!!, pierce. what, that doesn't include Ha Ha? i think it does. you've reneged on your proposal to 6Fan. and then seconded. what does that say to the board about you? 

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

[QUOTE]Hi 6, Duke is right, you have a lot of young immature people here. None of them want to have a civil conversation or bring any real discussion, they want to taunt Boston fans here and then we get upset and taunt them back and then some people get banned. It's a vicious cycle.  RUworthy is the only Laker fan that I chatted with on this that really knew the team, the game and could have an intelligent discussion. Unfortunately there is too little of that here and it's a shame. Dfury13
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE] AMEN!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A plea for peace in a moribund off-season : I don't like to use lol or rofl or any other internet chat related abbreviations, so I use HAHAHA!!!. But since 6fan asked me to show good faith I toned it down.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

It's definitely Gino Time for you. You proved #8 lied about not giving connectingrod a hard time. Thus his new signature was a complete backfire. It's also now clear as Rico he is no true Celtic fan.

ha ha ha ha.

Kevin Garnett and Rasheed
    nba.com

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

The only peace around here is Metta World Peace!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A plea for peace in a moribund off-season : It's definitely Gino Time for you. You proved #8 lied about not giving connectingrod a hard time. Thus his new signature was a complete backfire. It's also now clear as Rico he is no true Celtic fan. ha ha ha ha. Kevin Garnett and Rasheed nba.com
    Posted by kytroll[/QUOTE]

Impersonating Fierce is really easy. Just tell #8 he's wrong and you'll automatically become Fierce. LOL

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Or am I back on IGNORE????

[QUOTE] Pud, great that you are advocating civility, it would help a lot if you did not tie virtually all your postings into an anti-Rondo rant or jab. I don't mind some Rondo criticism, he's hardly flawless, but you bring every post back to hammering Rondo. I think I've read your dis about Rondo being cut from the Olympic team more than 100 times. That kind of thing is far from discussion, that's just twisting the knife. If you're such a fan of reasonable basketball conversation, see if you can talk about the Celtics without bringing it back to Rondo hate all the time. It's not the fact that you don't like Rondo that bothers me and other posters, I have plenty of critiques myself. Your relentlessness about that one topic puts you in troll territory and I think you can be better than that, which in turn would improve the discourse in this forum. If you walk around thinking that the problem is that others can't handle criticism, you're not understanding your own impact here as an anti-Rondo crusader. If you stop the crusade you'll find folks can handle your criticisms, when they are aired occasionally and not in every thread.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Permission to ask you a question, Officer Spanky?

Pud

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kycleptic. Show kycleptic's posts

The hypothesis is correct, there is peace when mployee8 is not around. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

#6 fan excellent post, I would think that getting one good big would be our first concern, Keeping Green, West, and Davis our next biggest concern.  Should we keep Murphy and does he fit with out team is a valid question.  Rondo's backup is a valid discussion.  The value of Doc and his views would be intersting to me. The limits because of money that Danny faces.  Can we expect to have a better bench or was our bench last year a little out of balance, is  a valid discussion.  I think players like Davis, Perk, West, should be shown respect on the board because they are and were good Celtics.  Danny Ainge who we owe a huge amount of respect because of what he did for us as a player and what he has done for us as a manger whith less than great assets.  Danny basically took Paul and Rondo and built us a very good team that in my opinion will be good for a while.  I use to say Paul tried to do too much and he did, but he has changed and now is a great all around player, one of the best ever.  I might throw in that I was disappointed when they gave Luke away, becaue the guy had skills and was a very good all aroung player, I think he was and is better than several of the players that we had on the bench last year, saying this does not mean that I disrespect Danny at all I am sure he had his reasons, but I think we lost a Celtic when we gave Luke away.  I give Danny credit for me having a ball the last four years. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

[QUOTE]#6 fan excellent post, I would think that getting one good big would be our first concern, Keeping Green, West, and Davis our next biggest concern.  Should we keep Murphy and does he fit with out team is a valid question.  Rondo's backup is a valid discussion.  The value of Doc and his views would be intersting to me. The limits because of money that Danny faces.  Can we expect to have a better bench or was our bench last year a little out of balance, is  a valid discussion.  I think players like Davis, Perk, West, should be shown respect on the board because they are and were good Celtics.  Danny Ainge who we owe a huge amount of respect because of what he did for us as a player and what he has done for us as a manger whith less than great assets.  Danny basically took Paul and Rondo and built us a very good team that in my opinion will be good for a while.  I use to say Paul tried to do too much and he did, but he has changed and now is a great all around player, one of the best ever.  I might throw in that I was disappointed when they gave Luke away, becaue the guy had skills and was a very good all aroung player, I think he was and is better than several of the players that we had on the bench last year, saying this does not mean that I disrespect Danny at all I am sure he had his reasons, but I think we lost a Celtic when we gave Luke away.  I give Danny credit for me having a ball the last four years. 
    Posted by maryngary[/QUOTE]

I actually agree with everything you guys wrote -- and if I took overly critical issue with your disappointment in Rondo in the other post, I apologize.  But as I said, after 20 years of weak or no point guards, I just feel like being happy that we have a good one, even if flawed.

cheers --

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

[QUOTE]As long as the Lakers are referred to in such derogatory terms such as fakers, rapist, kome, etc, and then being called idiot, jerk, etc,especially by the likes of weirdos such as Gladys Kravits (aka red-russ) you can pretty much expect this kind of trash to continue. I swing back from beiing civil then back to giving back in kind to people like Gladys and then then back to civil  when talking to level headed and courteous posters, but unfortunately the latter group seems to be the majority here. You all reap what you sow. Duke, I find can be at times courteous and fair then lets his extreme partisanship skew stats and figures to make him feel better about 25 years of Celtic failure. But at least he builds his unfounded case without name-calling. But you know what? I kind of find it fun to fire back at the abusive name-callers with the same stuff they give out, and then to see themselves act the victim.
    Posted by lakersavenger[/QUOTE]

Unlike jealous Laker fans, I find it highly unlikely that Celtic fans spend much time ragging on the Lakers unless provoked. After all this is a Boston Celtic forum, not a general NBA message board. Most would rather discuss Celtic history, possible FA's & trades, and salary cap implications, so most of these altercations occur when you and your fellow trolls are in here snooping around 24/7 and poking the bear.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickFaldo. Show NickFaldo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A plea for peace in a moribund off-season : Unlike jealous Laker fans, I find it highly unlikely that Celtic fans spend much time ragging on the Lakers unless provoked. After all this is a Boston Celtic forum, not a general NBA message board. Most would rather discuss Celtic history, possible FA's & trades, and salary cap implications, so most of these altercations occur when you and your fellow trolls are in here snooping around 24/7 and poking the bear.
    Posted by wfdog[/QUOTE]

Laker fans are clearly jealous of Bostonians. They have a pitiful record in the finals. When Boston gets there, they usually take care of business.

Now it's clear the Lakers are on the downslide and without some luck, they will never have more titles than the Celtics.

The Lakers are apt to go 20 or more before winning another title. That's how these things work. They will not be able to continue buying titles like the Yankees.

Sports are ultimately a mirror for a world with no meaning. The Laker fans who troll this board also have no significance. If people ignored them, they might go away. It's not like we can track them down and beat them up.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A plea for peace in a moribund off-season : Laker fans are clearly jealous of Bostonians. They have a pitiful record in the finals. When Boston gets there, they usually take care of business. Now it's clear the Lakers are on the downslide and without some luck, they will never have more titles than the Celtics. The Lakers are apt to go 20 or more before winning another title. That's how these things work. They will not be able to continue buying titles like the Yankees. Sports are ultimately a mirror for a world with no meaning. The Laker fans who troll this board also have no significance. If people ignored them, they might go away. It's not like we can track them down and beat them up.
    Posted by NickFaldo[/QUOTE]

Hey Nick:

How do you guys handle trolls over at http://www.celticsboard.net?

Pud

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A plea for peace in a moribund off-season : Hey Nick: How do you guys handle trolls over at http://www.celticsboard.net ? Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

They give them tickets, to a memorial day parade, that Kytroll, i mean Nicky sponsors!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickFaldo. Show NickFaldo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A plea for peace in a moribund off-season : Hey Nick: How do you guys handle trolls over at http://www.celticsboard.net ? Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

The board is run by dslack. He makes all final decisions. He balances free speech with not allowing personal attacks.

When Riico, oops I mean ky, went on a wingnut tirade, his post was deleted. I'm not sure if he got banned or just went away.

That board and Sam's were created because between the fake Celtic fans like him and the Laker trolls, it was time to move on.

People like you and dudder wouldn't get as much attention at those places as you do here. Your uninformed posts would be debunked, and then you'd be ignored.