A REAL EYE-OPENER FOR DOC & DANNY AS TO TEAM THAT IS YOUNG, SPIRITED & TOGETHER....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

A REAL EYE-OPENER FOR DOC & DANNY AS TO TEAM THAT IS YOUNG, SPIRITED & TOGETHER....

WELL CELTIC NATION..... IT WAS ONLY ONE GAME BUT I BET THAT ALL "REAL B-BALL FANS" LIKED WHAT THEY SAW LAST NIGHT !!!!  YOUTH WAS BEING INTERGRATED AND IT WAS REFRESHING TO WATCH !!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: A REAL EYE-OPENER FOR DOC & DANNY AS TO TEAM THAT IS YOUNG, SPIRITED & TOGETHER....

AFTER LAST NIGHT, I WOULD HOPE THAT DANNY WOULD LOOK TO SEE WHAT RONDO'S VALUE IS ON TODAYS MARKET...... YA CAN'T HAVE A POINT GUARD THAT CAN'T SHOOOOT, JUMPERS OR FOUL SHOTS !!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: A REAL EYE-OPENER FOR DOC & DANNY AS TO TEAM THAT IS YOUNG, SPIRITED & TOGETHER....

In Response to Re: A REAL EYE-OPENER FOR DOC & DANNY AS TO TEAM THAT IS YOUNG, SPIRITED & TOGETHER....:
    [QUOTE]Not just Rondo, but I think we played better without Ray.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]  I HATE TO SAY IT, BUT RAY (BEFORE THE ANKLE) LOOKED OLD.....  OLDER NOW !!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: A REAL EYE-OPENER FOR DOC & DANNY AS TO TEAM THAT IS YOUNG, SPIRITED & TOGETHER....:
    [QUOTE]The real refreshing part for me was watching Avery keep his man in front of him......tremendous 3/4 court defense.......by the time they got across half court the Magic were starting their offense almost at half court with 12 seconds on the clock........they couldn't work the inside outside game because there was no time to run the play............I hope Rondo went to school last night and saw how trying to make the behind the back steal puts his team in trouble........Avery should definitely get the game ball...........I also thought that Moore also completed the pressing defense..........real refreshing to watch the game last night......I also thought that Doc did an exceptional job of subbing......
    Posted by damfuno[/QUOTE]GREAT POINTS....LET'S SEE WHAT THURSDAY BRINGS IN THE ORLANDO REMATCH.......  THATS THE NICE THING ABOUT THIS SCHEDULE !!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I totally agree with you all.  However, I'm not looking to move Rondo because of Bradley's performance.  Bradley hasn't exactly shot the cover off the ball either.  He, too, seems lacking a consistent outside jump shot but he can make free throws and his defense is "sick".

Just think how much better this team could be if Rondo committed to defense like that.  Bradley did not let up that pressure and that was directly responsible for the Magic not getting into their offense.

It was funny seeing them adjust by having Turkoglu bringing the ball up.  It was as if they were waving the white flag.  That ability is a weapon.  Hopefully Bradley can repeat that on Thursday (and Moore).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Trading Rondo would be foolish.  This could be just an aborition so hold off on get rid of Rndo.  Do you think Pierce is going to be able to do what he has done the last two games the rest of the season?  Orlando back court sucks.  If this was done against a Dwill, DRose, Westbrook, Monte Ellis then i would be more impressed.  

I like the tenacity on defense and it should be incorporated.  I want to see this on the top pg's in the league and see the defense and offense from AB and EM.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Trading Rondo would be foolish.  This could be just an aborition so hold off on get rid of Rndo.  Do you think Pierce is going to be able to do what he has done the last two games the rest of the season?  Orlando back court sucks.  If this was done against a Dwill, DRose, Westbrook, Monte Ellis then i would be more impressed.   I like the tenacity on defense and it should be incorporated.  I want to see this on the top pg's in the league and see the defense and offense from AB and EM.
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]RONDO IS A LIABILITY ON OFFENSE.....  WITH PAUL AS POINT FORWARD GOOD THINGS CAN HAPPEN.... YOUTH,YOUTH, YOUTH !!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

CAN'T WAIT FOR THURSDAY.....  PLAY THE KID'S DOC !!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

This is the message we hope Doc got loud and clear on Monday night.  We will see.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Rhythm, NBA seasons are more about rhythm than they are about talent. The players take a heck of a beating. When I see the way Paul plays the game he takes a beating every night. You need players like that on your team. We have a lot of them; KG, Ray, Rondo, Paul, Bass, JO they take their knocks every night. 

Good coaches know how to disrupt this pace. They change the rhythm of the game or the season by taking  risk and starting new players every once in a while. Last game we changed the rhythm of the season....   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Rhythm, NBA seasons are more about rhythm than they are about talent. The players take a heck of a beating. When I see the way Paul plays the game he takes a beating every night. You need players like that on your team. We have a lot of them; KG, Ray, Rondo, Paul, Bass, JO they take their knocks every night.  Good coaches know how to disrupt this pace. They change the rhythm of the game or the season by taking  risk and starting new players every once in a while. Last game we changed the rhythm of the season....   
    Posted by proftom[/QUOTE]
    WELL SAID....  HOPE DOC STAYS WITH THE "CHANGE" AS THE STATUS QUO IS GETTING OLD !!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobbestgolf. Show bobbestgolf's posts

LAST NITES GAME LOOKED LIKE A FANTASTIC DREAM. HOPEFULLY THURSDAY'S GAME WILL BE SIMILAR BUT IT'S PROBABLY GOING TO BE HARDER BECAUSE THEY WILL BE PREPARED. SO START LIKE WE DID BUT INTRODUCE ANOTHER TYPE OF DEFENSE. SMUTHER THE BIGS AND FRUSTRATE THE OTHERS.

Sections
Shortcuts