A Remarkable Stat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

A Remarkable Stat

Before tonight's game against the Lakers, Phoenix had not given up more then 20 points to any player in any game this year.
    Kobe toasted them for 48. WOW.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

Re: A Remarkable Stat

In Response to A Remarkable Stat:
    Before tonight's game against the Lakers, Phoenix had not given up more then 20 points to any player in any game this year. Kobe toasted them for 48. WOW.
    Posted by mtrax

EXACTLY, Kobe and Co are on a mission to take all players to the RACK!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

And they'll do it without Paul, Howard or Williams!!

NOT!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

In Response to Re: A Remarkable Stat:
    And they'll do it without Paul, Howard or Williams!! NOT!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Red, you made the point on another thread the Lakers no longer have Bynum. Care to tell the world who Bynum was traded for and what you're sources are?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

8 games into the season and trolls are already proclaiming the Suns as a defensive team. What a bunch of losers you trolls are!

Last year the Suns gave up 105.9 ppg. The core players of the Suns are still the same. Key additions are Ronnie Price, Shannon Brown, and Markieff Morris. Those 3 suddenly transformed the Suns into a defensive team? Who are you kidding?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

And they'll do it without Paul, Howard or Williams!! NOT!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

How did Chris Paul look tonight? Terrible.
    Besides his game, he looks chunky.
    Paul is now a 14ppg, 8apg player.
    No team should give him a max contract.
    His best days are clearly behind him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

8 games into the season and trolls are already proclaiming the Suns as a defensive team. What a bunch of losers you trolls are! Last year the Suns gave up 105.9 ppg. The core players of the Suns are still the same. Key additions are Ronnie Price, Shannon Brown, and Markieff Morris. Those 3 suddenly transformed the Suns into a defensive team? Who are you kidding?
    Posted by Tachometrix

Why couldn't Durant, Westbrook, Iguodala, Ellis, Adlridge or Nowitzki score over 20 points against the Suns this year?

What would the excuse have been if The Black Mamba scored 60?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: A Remarkable Stat : Red, you made the point on another thread the Lakers no longer have Bynum. Care to tell the world who Bynum was traded for and what you're sources are?
    Posted by null

I did???? SHOW ME!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: A Remarkable Stat : How did Chris Paul look tonight? Terrible. Besides his game, he looks chunky. Paul is now a 14ppg, 8apg player. No team should give him a max contract. His best days are clearly behind him.
    Posted by mtrax

Typical lakers fans excuses!!
    Sorry, I'd still take him over Fisher, and Collison......and even Rondo!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Yes, Paul is better then those players but not worth trading away so many players for him, then having to give a max contract for an 15ppg 8apg point guard that has a questionable knee.

His conditioning seem to be a problem too.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

In Response to Re: A Remarkable Stat : I did???? SHOW ME!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

No probs! Go to the thread 'Celts could be #2 Seed in the East by February'.

Look for you're posting at 11.52am on 1/10/2012 and this is what it says:

"About as well as the lakers getting Bynum in the next 24-48 hours"!!

With that in mind, tell all about the Bynum trade. Where did the Lakers trade him to and what did they get in return? What are those sources you obviously tapped into? Tried looking all oner the 'net to find details but can't seem to find. Break the news for all!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: A Remarkable Stat : No probs! Go to the thread 'Celts could be #2 Seed in the East by February'. Look for you're posting at 11.52am on 1/10/2012 and this is what it says: "About as well as the lakers getting Bynum in the next 24-48 hours"!! With that in mind, tell all about the Bynum trade. Where did the Lakers trade him to and what did they get in return? What are those sources you obviously tapped into? Tried looking all oner the 'net to find details but can't seem to find. Break the news for all!!
    Posted by null

OOPS - meant Howard!!  Total misprint, 100% my fault for not proof-reading.  Now, stop with the sarcasm!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

OMG, a mistake by Red?
    I've lost count of how many mistakes he makes.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

OMG, a mistake by Red? I've lost count of how many mistakes he makes.
    Posted by mtrax

So have I!!
    But I did call Pietrus, and I have said DH will stay in ORL.............now go ahead and count the mistakes everyone else makes on this board, while I report you for stalking!!

Sections
Shortcuts