A Tanking Lakers Vs. A Tanking Celtics!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from johconn. Show johconn's posts

A Tanking Lakers Vs. A Tanking Celtics!

While the Rockets, Thunder, Heat, Nets and Bulls fight it out for the big banner, the intrigue lies in the battle between the tanking Lakers and tanking Celtics for a bite of the Wiggins Cherry. Interesting times! 

Guess the Lakers may as well grab at Oden for the season now also. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from johconn. Show johconn's posts

Re: A Tanking Lakers Vs. A Tanking Celtics!

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to johconn's comment:

While the Rockets, Thunder, Heat, Nets and Bulls fight it out for the big banner, the intrigue lies in the battle between the tanking Lakers and tanking Celtics for a bite of the Wiggins Cherry. Interesting times! 

Guess the Lakers may as well grab at Oden for the season now also. 

Not so fast!

Dwight is 50-50 about re-signing with the Lakers.

If that happens then the Lakers are a playoff team.

man, i'm glad the C's aren't involved in that sweepstakes. But yeah if the Lakers can somehow grab him he'll own that team & be a hell of a player since he can finally take his eye of his bank $$. It's sad what's happened to him. Was a huge fan of him once. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Darn!  There will be no relief from the trolls.  Now they will be gloating about how they are tanking better than Boston.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hops29. Show hops29's posts

Starting to question if DA is tanking. Yesterday I was convinced, but one question keeps popping into my head: why is Josh Smith laying so low when all the other big name free agents are getting swept up left and right?

He was being discussed as the #2 most sought after free agent behind DH, yet he remains one of the last men standing.

Waiting for the 12th to make his decision???  The Hawks aren't getting Howard, maybe they want some picks, and an expiring contract of the Kardashian variety instead.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hops29. Show hops29's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to hops29's comment:

Starting to question if DA is tanking. Yesterday I was convinced, but one question keeps popping into my head: why is Josh Smith laying so low when all the other big name free agents are getting swept up left and right?

He was being discussed as the #2 most sought after free agent behind DH, yet he remains one of the last men standing.

Waiting for the 12th to make his decision???  The Hawks aren't getting Howard, maybe they want some picks, and an expiring contract of the Kardashian variety instead.

Rockets are now going after Josh Smith.

I see how this makes sense and has a good chance of happening now.  However, if Josh Smith is open to playing in either Houston or Boston, what if DA offers the expiring contract of Humphries, and 2 of the nets picks we have?  You'd have to say that would be a favorable deal to the now rebuilding Hawks, as opposed to the deal you had suggested of Lin (whos best days already seem behind him) and Asik (a good, not great center). Aren't they both signed through 2015, or is there only 1 year left for them? I'm not sure, but the Hawks would have to take a good look at both options.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hops29. Show hops29's posts

And didn't the Hawks just sign Milsap?  So where would Asik even fit in on that team.  He's not starting over Horford, and he's not starting over Milsap, so where?

Can they just sign Smith outright?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

send wallace and humphries for josh smith(S&T)

wallace could be a better fit for the hawks

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts