A team built around Rondo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

A team built around Rondo

Must be made of these players:

http://stats.nba.com/playerTrackingCatchShoot.html?pageNo=1&rowsPerPage=25&filters=FG3A*G*2&sortField=FG3_PCT&sortOrder=DES

Does anyone disagree?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: A team built around Rondo

In response to R9R's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://stats.nba.com/playerTrackingCatchShoot.html?pageNo=1&rowsPerPage=25&filters=FG3A*G*2&sortField=FG3_PCT&sortOrder=DES

Does anyone disagree?

[/QUOTE]

Perhaps the better question is... "Does anyone care?"

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Does anyone disagree?

[/QUOTE]

Pud

[/QUOTE]

You care about Rondo.  A lot.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Does anyone disagree?

[/QUOTE]

Pud

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Waiting for when 37stories takes his first 2 hour break from monitoring this forum.. Life must be great rofl

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Does anyone disagree?

Pud

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Waiting for when 37stories takes his first 2 hour break from monitoring this forum.. Life must be great rofl

[/QUOTE]

Things are awesome babe.  I work for myself and on my own time, so I often check in here when I am screwing off. It actually is really cool to be able to not punch a clock and while I am working switch over to the Celtics board, or facebook, or whatever.

I mean you posted 3 times today, and I posted 8. And two of your posts were about me.

You come to boston.com off and on all day to write about me.

Aww.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Does anyone disagree?

[/QUOTE]

Pud

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Things are awesome babe.  I work for myself and on my own time, so I often check in here when I am screwing off. It actually is really cool to be able to not punch a clock and while I am working switch over to the Celtics board, or facebook, or whatever.

Thanks for thinking about me. It's cute.

[/QUOTE]

Guess business isnt so great, your working on a weekend..

I run a business as well... only I can walk away from it today and my family and my kids families can live comfortably for the rest of their lives without working another day.

Still, I chose to spend the bulk of my time elsewhere.. I figure your options are more limited..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Does anyone disagree?

Pud

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for thinking about me. It's cute.

[/QUOTE]

Guess business isnt so great, your working on a weekend..

I run a business as well... only I can walk away from it today and my family and my kids families can live comfortably for the rest of their lives without working another day.

Still, I chose to spend the bulk of my time elsewhere.. I figure your options are more limited..

[/QUOTE]

Yeah thats cool see I dont work any set hours. I don't run a business. I write. So you know I am on the computer a lot. 

I went out today and had a few drinks with my girlfirend and came back and am on boston.com for a bit while I work.

I even smoked some kindies. then I took a nap.

Anything else you want to know about my life? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

So Karl I am gonna go out and get a drink and a quick bite somewhere. When I come back later I might get back on line because I have some work to do.

I might even post here.

When I do I know you will be looking for me.

So cute!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]

So Karl I am gonna go out and get a drink and an quick bite somewhere. When I come back later I might get back on line because I have some work to do.

I might even post here.

So cute!

[/QUOTE]

Wonder who your gf will be banging while youre on BDC pounding your keyboard on another sat night... I bet she finds you very exciting (cough)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So Karl I am gonna go out and get a drink and an quick bite somewhere. When I come back later I might get back on line because I have some work to do.

I might even post here.

So cute!

[/QUOTE]

Wonder who your gf will be banging while youre on BDC pounding your keyboard on another sat night... I bet she finds you very exciting (cough)

[/QUOTE]

We live together babe.

So anyway she and I are going to go to Otto for a quick bite. Have you heard of it? It is a cool little place, then I am going to come back and probably do a little more work.

If I do I will check in again and let you know what I had to eat.

I can let you know what I am working on too if you want. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

I even smoked some kindies.

karl: whuh?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Rondo’s job is to be a quarterback and guide the offense. As a QB occasionally runs a ball in for a TD, Rondo too should contribute with points but he need not be a Paul, Westbrook, Rose etc. As he assisted KG, PP & RA it was not essential he score 20 points. Sooooo, I think with Sully & Oly if we can get Embiid, we’d have the best 3 man post since Parish, McHale & Bird and Rondo can also drive to the basket with the best of them & occasionally make a 3 but he will be able to feed any of those big guys. If we can’t get Embiid, try for Omer Asik in free agency. Also, with our draft picks if they are available, try to get Creighton’s McDermott and, maybe I’m California Dreaming, Syracuse’s C. J. Fair too.  I would start both of those guys in front of a Wallace, Bass & Green and I hope we unload all three.  Then have DA keep one or two of what he feels are our best guards or draft a scorer.

Golden State got 3 players in the draft, Curry, Thompson & Barnes, and these rookies all started. Then they got Veterans Bogut & McNeil for the post and Iguoduala a great 6th man and then they have David Lee, their leading rebounder for PF. Our team above in about 2-3 years built mostly with draft choices/rookies and with Stevens, a college coach experienced with young guys, could make us a contender for a few years in a row.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Wow, some things never change. Thank god other sites for Celtic discussion exist.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Well for anyone who looked at the list of the best catch and shoot 3pt shooters in the leauge, Afflalo is #10 on that list. I think he's attainable.

Some of you expect us to draft Embiid, but honestly, its like an 70% change we get in the 4-6 range. In that range, I think we could easily draft a PG for another rebuilding team, like Orlando, and make a trade. Say we get the 4th pick, it'd be Exum or the 6th pick would be Smart or Ennis. 

I also think that there's unseen opportunity in those fringe teams in the West. If Memphis misses the playoffs, they face a situation where they're at the cap, can't make any more moves and everyone around them is getting better. I bet Hollinger would pull the trigger to set his team up for a rebuild situation by trading Marc Gasol. I think as other teams salivate over Kevin Love, the Celtics put together a Kevin Love-like offer for Gasol, something like Sullinger and two future picks. Maybe they make it even sweeter and try to offload Wallace.

I think the Celtics trade their top pick and keep their Nets pick to draft a good catch and shoot player, someone who may drop a few spots.

I just think we need to surround Rondo with catch and shoot threats and a top defender:

Rondo/Pressey

Afflalo / Bradley / Johnson

Green / Pierce / Hood

Bass / Olynyk

Gasol / Iverson

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]

Wow, some things never change. Thank god other sites for Celtic discussion exist.

[/QUOTE]

That's why I was hinting that this thead is likely going nowhere. Not here. Not now.

Overload on a divisive, worn out topic that has been  beaten to death a hundred different way... AKA Rondo-fatigue.

Pud