A THREE-PEAT!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: A THREE-PEAT!!!

You beat me again....LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

How about 4 in a row? The got to play @ Portland Friday, so just very well might be 4 in a row!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Davis Lee  17 Boards and 22 Points  Gotta love it

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Something tells me the trolls won't be around for a few days. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

Can we pass them up record wise?  We've got a pretty tough record.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

I meant schedule...it's late

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Yes We Can   
    All depends on the Bulls game if we win it we will go all out the rest of the way for home court

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Here's hoping that OKC can catch the Mavs, get the 3 seed, and have to play the lakers in Round 2.  Portland, OKC and SA..............much tougher than last year!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: A THREE-PEAT!!!:
    [QUOTE]I meant schedule...it's late
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan[/QUOTE]

Yes. We are tied for losses with them at 23. We have five games left, they have four. if we finish with the same record we have the tie breaker (better conference record.)

tough road a head for both teams though. We get the bulls, Heat, and Knicks and wizards twice on back to backs.  They get the Trailblazers, thunder, Spurs, and Kings.

If we take care of business, good chance of game 7 in beantown. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Laker-Nation32    Congrats on your Three Peat   you been bragging how the lakers would three peat and you were right they did.  Nice to see you on the board the last three days. If you gonna brag all the time be man enough to show up after a loss. You get no respect here. You wave that laker flag all over the board after laker wins then become the invisble man after a loss. Q daddy and RU Worthy only laker fans that get my respect here.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Warriors, come out an play!!!!! Yes they did..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]Warriors, come out an play!!!!! Yes they did..
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

Good one you showing your age.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

I love it.  Lakers will lose on friday

Go Celtics

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Just got back from the game.  Bynum looked really gimpy.  The Lakers had just no energy.  Looks like the back-to-back is not that easy. Nothing like a few more losses for the yellow team.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I fell asleep and didnt see much.

Just tell me if Kobe laid more BRICKS when it counted

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Imagine the Laker record if they played a few more back to backs.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

Welcome to the world of back to backs Fakers.  We are a dead .500 team on b2b's, and have four more than them this year.  If we had as few b2b's as them we'd be up at least 4 games on them.  Unfortunately for them in the playoffs it's harder for David Stern to hide these types of schedule advantages for his favorite team.

"My dream Finals is Lakers vs. Lakers" - David Stern 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Let alone the two home games they get a Staples to the play the Clippers.  And if the Kings move to Anaheim count another two home  games.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]Just got back from the game.  Bynum looked really gimpy.  The Lakers had just no energy.  Looks like the back-to-back is not that easy. Nothing like a few more losses for the yellow team.
    Posted by prakash[/QUOTE]
    How does a "gimpy" player collect 17 rebounds through 3 quarters?

Personally, I am not worried about the Lakers. We all have seen what they are capable of. The frustrating thing about being a Laker fan this season is watching them take their foot off the pedal, as they clearly have. As soon as they lost the Nuggets game and the streak came to an end, they were done with the regular season. And with no heat being put on them by the Mavs, they are allowing themselves to coast.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

The only thing that I am surprised about the Lakers is that one of their fans did not beat one of Golden State's fans to death

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

...they are allowing themselves to coast.

because they can and they want to.

flobus, who's got the home court tiebreaker if our heroes should meet up?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]...they are allowing themselves to coast. because they can and they want to. flobus, who's got the home court tiebreaker if our heroes should meet up?
    Posted by BaileyPowe[/QUOTE]
    I believe your Celtics do. And I don't like that. But judging from the comments of some Lakers players recently, I don't think they are concerned. Should they be? Based upon how easily they flipped the switch post-All Star Break, it is debatable.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Since we are not in the same division, I think the Celtics, with the better Conference record, would hold the tie-breaker.

And, remember last year when we said it didn't matter - let's not kid ourselves, the lakers do NOT want to play a Game 7 in Boston - they can say whatever they want!

Sections
Shortcuts