A win but the bad trend continues...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn313. Show rpn313's posts

A win but the bad trend continues...

Rondo and Pierce are still sucking it up big time.  -12 for both.  I've said it before, Rondo has no business being in the game late.  Almost cost us at the end. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: A win but the bad trend continues...

i'm ready to have deloonte in the game in those situations already.  rondo does nothing for us but make it 4 on 5 in those high pressure situations

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Rondo needs a week off

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

I think Rondo recent struggles is due to the lack of a big man in the center. Many of Rondo's assists were from passes to Shaq and Perk for easy layups and dunks. I think that once Shaq gets back, Rondo's play will improve. Until then, Doc HAS to give Delonte more minutes. Same goes with Jeff Green and Baby.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: A win but the bad trend continues...:
    [QUOTE]i'm ready to have deloonte in the game in those situations already.  rondo does nothing for us but make it 4 on 5 in those high pressure situations
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

And CPP gets mugged at the end when he is doubled at half court and Rondo standing, watching blankly the whole time, giving Pierce no option but to call a pressure TO instead of a committing a costly TO.

I lost my respect for sackless Doc with the Rondo sub.

Bye bye doc and take the enigma with you. You created him. You deserve him. Enjoy.

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A win but the bad trend continues... : And CPP gets mugged at the end when he is doubled at half court and Rondo standing, watching blankly the whole time, giving Pierce no option but to call a pressure TO instead of a committing a costly TO. I lost my respect for sackless Doc with the Rondo sub. Bye bye doc and take the enigma with you. You created him. You deserve him. Enjoy. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]
    Pud,
    You make Doc Rivers sound like Doc Frankenstein

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A win but the bad trend continues... : Pud, You make Doc Rivers sound like Doc Frankenstein
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

You haven't seen nothin' yet! Wait til' you see pud kiss patsboy's a z z! Pud did it after the New Year's game against the Hornets. It wasn't a pretty sight, patsboy got banned for that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A win but the bad trend continues... : You haven't seen nothin' yet! Wait til' you see pud kiss patsboy's a z z! Pud did it after the New Year's game against the Hornets. It wasn't a pretty sight, patsboy got banned for that.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

What did you get banned for?  HAHAHA

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A win but the bad trend continues... : Pud, You make Doc Rivers sound like Doc Frankenstein
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

Sounds about right to me. Good riddance to the both of them.

Pud

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Is there ever anything you like Pud, or are you just a sourpuss who likes to criticize everything?   Its a win, man.  Try to look at the positive to balance out your views.   

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]Is there ever anything you like Pud, or are you just a sourpuss who likes to criticize everything?   Its a win, man.  Try to look at the positive to balance out your views.   
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Totally agree.  Doc's the best coach we've had since KC Jones.  I'm actually hoping and praying - despite the rumors - that we can get a few more seasons out of him.  He knew his players needed this.  He could have played his whole roster like he's done lately but he knew - psychologically - that we desperately needed the win.  Just one of his many, many things he's done right for Boston.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

The second half of the game last night was the best basketball Boston has played in a while.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]The second half of the game last night was the best basketball Boston has played in a while.
    Posted by OneNation[/QUOTE]

The Celtics only allowed the Hornets to score 34 points in the 2nd half. Did Perk play in the 2nd half?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A win but the bad trend continues... : The Celtics only allowed the Hornets to score 34 points in the 2nd half. Did Perk play in the 2nd half?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Did you ever tell us why you were banned?  Nice avatar!!!  I own you!!  Feel like dancing Knucklehead Smith!!  HAHAHA

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A win but the bad trend continues... : The Celtics only allowed the Hornets to score 34 points in the 2nd half. Did Perk play in the 2nd half?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Defense wins championships!!!!    The Celts only scored 89 points, but we get the win because we held them to 85 points after letting them score 51 in the first.  Defense is where we need to get back to.....and it will feed our offense.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]I think Rondo recent struggles is due to the lack of a big man in the center. Many of Rondo's assists were from passes to Shaq and Perk for easy layups and dunks. I think that once Shaq gets back, Rondo's play will improve. Until then, Doc HAS to give Delonte more minutes. Same goes with Jeff Green and Baby.
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

That is interesting especially given that Krstic is bigger than Perk and Perk had hands of stone and Krstic has some of the best hands for a big in the whole league.

Krstic is outscoring what Shaq had been providing - what is killing Rondo is what are normally assists for him are not happening because Pierce is not shooting well and people making the extra pass and it takes Rondo out of the play.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Celtics were sensational in their comeback.  Doc knows who won the game and if Rondo does not produce he will use Delonte at the end if he has to.

To say Pierce is holding them back is to ignore he has done this many times before.  Pierce will be the big gun in NY Monday mark my words.

Sections
Shortcuts