Aaron Gordon is a winner

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Aaron Gordon is a winner

Oh... so you saw Gordon in person at the combine? Well ok, I guess I can respect that. At least you didn't lie or twist around what you 'meant' so a step in the right direction from you.

I guess we can't all watch the 5-7 games a piece needed of college hoops to see the 18 year old Gordon was going to be a WAY better pro than the 22 year old McDermott. Something myself and most people who even casually followed the sport were able to do.

Harris will still be a decent shooting guard, but at under 6'2" without shoes and no PG skills he is more Jason Terry ceiling and Eddie House floor than the Joe Dumars ceiling and Michael Redd/Kevin Martin floor some people were predicting.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:

Harris and McDer were also shorter than what they're listed in college.

Harris is not 6-4 and McDer is not 6-9.

Yup

I commented on Harris above

McDermott's ceiling is a Wally Z without the athleticism/quickness and his floor is a Luke Harngody undersized PF who boards at a lower % but shoots 3's like Kyle Korver.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Hope Rondo has big 1st half and we can move him at deadline.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well Mr Gordon could  you please help him with his shot, because  then people would be even more enthusied

[/QUOTE]
    hate to break it to ya but every nba playa on some level is a star at every level.. ditto w/most nfl'rs.. about how they project and will b in nba

[object HTMLDivElement]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

I think 95% the 6th and 17th pick will be traded to acquire an established Player....but SMART or Randle is a smart choice for the 6th pick regardless of needs. 

Sections
Shortcuts