Aaron Gordon's latest workout video

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

Aaron Gordon's latest workout video

http://youtu.be/jC52lEJGNo4" rel="nofollow">http://youtu.be/jC52lEJGNo4

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiggerThanMyBrady. Show BiggerThanMyBrady's posts

Re: Aaron Gordon's latest workout video

Tight handle for a guy that size. Shooting stroke looks weird, but if the ball goes in who cares. I've been thinking for a while that if Danny holds at #6 and he's available that he should be the guy. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Watched LaVine's video right after Gordon's....was more impressed with LaVine's to be honest...I mean, uncontested Dunks? WTH good is that? LaVine actually looked smoother and quicker to me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

I'd be happy to see DA pick him. Looks gassed in this video, but he's obviously working hard.  He and Stauskas are probably the only two guys Ive seen in any of the workout vids that don't even take one drill lightly.  Tj Warren, and Embiid noticeably loafed on a couple plays in their latest videos.

Gordon has been compared to a lot of guys, but I see Shawn Kemp with IQ.  High Motor, Jumps outta the gym, rebounds, has toughness, and a sneaky handle.  He probably won't use it all the time, but every few games or so he's going to cross someone up real nice.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

Watched LaVine's video right after Gordon's....was more impressed with LaVine's to be honest...I mean, uncontested Dunks? WTH good is that? LaVine actually looked smoother and quicker to me.

Gotta admit Lavine looks good. For me he is a huge wildcard. He can def. play, but the reports of his lack of effort and IQ would give me pause picking him at 6. But I can see him being a similar player to Demar Derozan if he can put it all together.  Or a better version of Courtney Lee maybe? Tough to say when he has so much to learn.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to CelticGreenLP's comment:

In response to mellymel3's comment:

Gotta admit Lavine looks good. For me he is a huge wildcard. He can def. play, but the reports of his lack of effort and IQ would give me pause picking him at 6. But I can see him being a similar player to Demar Derozan if he can put it all together.  Or a better version of Courtney Lee maybe? Tough to say when he has so much to learn.

I'd never take him at 6.....not sure where but not at 6...but he's got the dreaded "P" word in  abundance...hope he's not a dummy if we end up with the guy...I doubt DA would select a guy with either a real world low IQ or a low BB IQ

Sections
Shortcuts