AB has dislocated shoulder, now what?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

AB has dislocated shoulder, now what?

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/celtics/post/_/id/4693102/bradley-dislocated-shoulder-status-unclear

at first, was stunned ray was going in with 30+ minutes and peaches was playing that much with him. thought doc was just going with the flow. was going nuts for most of that 4th quarter called for ab to be in there with ray on the bench for better defense. frankly, ray should not play more than 20 minutes per game. but if ab's shoulder is indeed this bad and they couldnt pop it back in, thats a concern. he likely will need the same type of surgery perk once needed to stabilize the shoulder. the kid's young he should play on sunday or game 5. what does it mean if he cant esp if ray's foot indeed keeps burning as he described after the game or peaches' knee swells up again or bass' knee acts up. the only thing that can stop us from the finals is injuries. hopefully this too will pass.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Re: AB has dislocated shoulder, now what?

I'll be surprised if AB doesn't play  and surprised if RA plays.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: AB has dislocated shoulder, now what?:
    [QUOTE]I'll be surprised if AB doesn't play  and surprised if RA plays.
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

You may be right.   Definitely not good news but I suppose that he might still be able to play. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

You know his injury didn't happen passing the ball to a teammate since he had 0 assists in 25 minutes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

In response to "Re: AB has dislocated shoulder, now what?": [QUOTE]You know his injury didn't happen passing the ball to a teammate since he had 0 assists in 25 minutes. Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE] U know that's about 1 less than the great Kome has per 48 minutes while jacking up 30 shots.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: AB has dislocated shoulder, now what?": U know that's about 1 less than the great Kome has per 48 minutes while jacking up 30 shots.
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan[/QUOTE]

You might want to check your math again.

Are you impressed with how wheelchair shot the ball last night?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AB has dislocated shoulder, now what? : You might want to check your math again. Are you impressed with how wheelchair shot the ball last night?
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

Aww.  Someone is grumpy today.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

[QUOTE]You know his injury didn't happen passing the ball to a teammate since he had 0 assists in 25 minutes.

Nice post Mark,  yes all teams have those players that basically they just shoot the ball.  My Laker team has one such player.  Avery works so hard on the defense all game long and the Celtics have Rondo to pass the ball. I hope the young fella isn't hurt bad.  Hard to post on this site today as my Laker team looked a lot like a JV team last night playing the varsity. Humiliating defeat. If only we had MWP back he could have taken out the Lawson guy. Nice elbow to the head would do it. Good luck to all Celtic fans during the next game.  I just hope my team led by Kobe Bean doesn't embarrass us again in the national spotlight.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

On hoopshype.com, Gary Washburn says a source close to AB says it was a stinger-type injury, not a separation and he should play tomorrow.

Let's hope he does play.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

[QUOTE]On hoopshype.com, Gary Washburn says a source close to AB says it was a stinger-type injury, not a separation and he should play tomorrow. Let's hope he does play.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

Great news for your team!!!   He is a fine young player. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]On hoopshype.com, Gary Washburn says a source close to AB says it was a stinger-type injury, not a separation and he should play tomorrow. Let's hope he does play.

I hope that it isn't a serious injury.  Hasn't he had this lingering problem with his shoulder for the entire season.   We need him since Ray won't be able to play as long as he did last night. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AB has dislocated shoulder, now what? : Nice post Mark,  yes all teams have those players that basically they just shoot the ball.  My Laker team has one such player.  Avery works so hard on the defense all game long and the Celtics have Rondo to pass the ball. I hope the young fella isn't hurt bad.  Hard to post on this site today as my Laker team looked a lot like a JV team last night playing the varsity. Humiliating defeat. If only we had MWP back he could have taken out the Lawson guy. Nice elbow to the head would do it. Good luck to all Celtic fans during the next game.  I just hope my team led by Kobe Bean doesn't embarrass us again in the national spotlight.
    Posted by lakerfaker[/QUOTE]

Lakerfaker,
    Great post, I enjoy your insights and realistic point of view on your overrated team.  You may not hate them like I do but at least you call them as you seem them.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

This thread will be just another excuse to set up a big loss.
    The only reason why Boston ever loses games is because of injuries or the referees.
    The Celtics, their fans and their pathetic commentator are all whiners.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

In response to "Re: AB has dislocated shoulder, now what?": [QUOTE]You know his injury didn't happen passing the ball to a teammate since he had 0 assists in 25 minutes. Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE] Duh....maybe he got zero assists cause his teammates were missing shots. A player must make a shot in order for AB to get an assist....just thought I'd help you understand the game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]This thread will be just another excuse to set up a big loss. The only reason why Boston ever loses games is because of injuries or the referees. The Celtics, their fans and their pathetic commentator are all whiners.
    Did you see the spectacular block on Johnson?  AB is valuable in many ways.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

In response to "Re: AB has dislocated shoulder, now what?": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AB has dislocated shoulder, now what? : You might want to check your math again. Are you impressed with how wheelchair shot the ball last night? Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE] Yeah, he had a Kome like night, except that he only took 12 shots instead of twenty something, so he didn't hurt his team like Kome did.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

In response to "Re: AB has dislocated shoulder, now what?": [QUOTE]This thread will be just another excuse to set up a big loss. The only reason why Boston ever loses games is because of injuries or the referees. The Celtics, their fans and their pathetic commentator are all whiners. Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE] I don't know what city/state you are located in, but have you ever watched a laker game on fox sports west or kcal 9? Talk about pathetic commentators...not to mention whiners...and why are you constantly on this CELTIC board putting us fans and our team down? Shouldn't you be hiding with the rest of the laker fans? I know out here in Cali, they are awfully quiet...for now anyways.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

man I hope this is all it is, he's been such a positive role for this team.  I just want them to have a fair shake at making a run.  Chicago isn't getting their's and the Celts are the only team left to challange Miami in the east.

Sections
Shortcuts