AB very close to return!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

AB very close to return!

Just what the Doc ordered ! Avery Bradley "very close" to return  

By Jeff Clark on Dec 1, 9:56p 

In the "best news I've heard in weeks" department, I nominate this.

Danny Ainge said he’s confident that Rajon Rondo will learn from his latest suspension - Sports - Boston.com

Avery Bradley was shooting on the court before Friday’s game but his return to practice is uncertain. An NBA source said Bradley is "very close" to being ready for competition.

Sweet. On one hand I want him fully healthy, so no need to rush him back to the court. Especially when I know that he'll play through anything to his own detriment.

On the other hand, ...Bradley is almost back!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: AB very close to return!

Thats nice.  Not sure how much its going to help though.  We need some size. Can you imagine if we lost KG for a week?   Collins and Wilcox?  Ugh.  Although I do like Wilcox as a backkup.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

If Bradley comes back and can quickly get to the same proficiency that he was playing last year and can stay healthy, it will make as big a positive difference for the Celtics as if we had a serviceable center.  We will win 30% more games with Bradley in the lineup.  Now if we can get a Good center, its championship time again.  

I love the idea of getting Irving and Verajao for Rondo and something as was suggested in another post.  Irving and Bradley would be a championship backcourt for the next decade. 

Irving, Bradley, Pierce - Green- KG, Verajao = sweet.  

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

We might get Erving for Rondo.................Julius, that is!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Seems everybody's forgotten the streak the C's went on when Bradley was both healthy and starting at  the 2 last year.As I recall, our defensive efficiency was  off the charts.
    Better days are coming.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

In response to breaktime's comment:

Seems everybody's forgotten the streak the C's went on when Bradley was both healthy and starting at  the 2 last year.As I recall, our defensive efficiency was  off the charts.
    Better days are coming.

Agreed!  If you can take the ball out of the PG's hand or prevent dribble pentration, it takes huge pressure off help def.  He also inspires others to play better D.  You can bring in sets where AB plays along side Lee to put tremendous pressure on the back court and he is the fastes and most explosive on the roster.  All this and he makes it easier to move some pieces for a trade to get a big.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Hmm, hope this is true. Don't forget, its the Celtivs we're talking about. They don't exactly have a grand track record when it comes down to forecasting the returns of injured players.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Hmm, hope this is true. Don't forget, its the Celtivs we're talking about. They don't exactly have a grand track record when it comes down to forecasting the returns of injured players.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In response to basketbert's comment:

That would be funny if I wasn't a C's fan.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

People forget how well Bradley was playing last year. If he comes back healthy it is huge.

Also if he comes back healthy Lee has to go.  Rondo, Bradley, Terry.  thats the rotation.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

People forget how well Bradley was playing last year. If he comes back healthy it is huge.

Also if he comes back healthy Lee has to go.  Rondo, Bradley, Terry.  thats the rotation.

Snake,

If he comes back healthy is the big question.  Some here countdown his return day and don't think what have two operations on his shoulders could do to his playing ability.  We can only hope he will be the same.  That said I still don't hear a specific return date.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I don't think it matters if he comes back healthy.  Can he STAY healthy....that is the question.

Sections
Shortcuts