1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Abbott & Costello in Orlando

I say make BB the Player Coach....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Then trade Howard , a first and second pick for Blatche

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

A sad situation.  Both parties are in the wrong.  Charles Barkley more or less said the same thing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Abbott & Costello in Orlando:
    A sad situation.  Both parties are in the wrong.  Charles Barkley more or less said the same thing.
    Posted by cavaliersfan

Agree with you.  A very difficult and embarassing situation in Orlando.  They are also struggling and it will be interesting to see how they end the season.   I suppose that VanGundy is going to be fired, if Orlando continues to struggle.  Not sure what will happen in Orlando next season.  If they don't improve their roster, Howard will leave at the end of the season. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RS75. Show RS75's posts

Truly a sad situation.  We have a combination of an incredibly talented but immature Howard; and on the other hand, a coach without any edit button sensibilities.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to Abbott & Costello in Orlando:
    Who's on first? It ain't Stan Van Gundy. See ya later Stanley ... It's a players' league and you just gave up the ghost. Bye, Bye ....... After an embarrassing presser by Stan Van Gundy the Magic lost to the Knicks 96-80! Alright, no Anderson but could the message from Howard be any clearer? His line for the game .... 8 Pts & 8 Rbs with 5 TO and 5 PF in 40 minutes!
    Posted by Mployee8

Stan is not my favorite personality in coaching, but I have to give him kudos for having the stones to call dwight howard out.  can you imagine living in a professional job as a mature adult who is charged with leading a team and being surrounded by incompetent management who has pandered to a 20 something year old kid who has RUINED YOUR TEAM for the complete season with his inept ability to express his desires?

I'd hate that.  It would eat me up from the inside out.  Obviously van Gundy did not give a crap if he was fired yesterday before last night's game.  He just wanted the charade over.  Few coaches have had the balls to come out and say, "Dwight's been trying to get me fired now for some time, I'll leave after this season, but let's play ball for now".

I mean doesn't that make Howard look like the fool that he is?  ORL didn't have great chances to go deep this year but Howard has tanked the team with his antics.  And then Howard invents an imaginary BACK INJURY to sit out two games like a real latrell sprewell type? 

Coincidentally, since Howard sat 2 of the last 3 games, Glen Davis, the fat pig who was rode out of boston on a rail, has averaged 21 and 11.  he and von wafer were the only ones in an ORL uniform to show up and play last night.  It's a real shame- Dwight has ruined that team.

And for van gundy's part- why wouldn't he want to call it all out in the open- the results of that team that has been ruined by dwight's antics reflect back upon him- and if I was in the profession of coaching and had benedict arnold on my team, i'd let it be known too.  i'm sure it's not any big secret among league insiders, but there is such a thing as pride in what you do......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

i would have thought if van gundy was going to be fired, it would have been yesterday.  otis smith is a feckless idiot- if people want to complain about someone not having an "edit" button- it's him- he's allowed this whole thing to get out of control- they should have traded howard instead of re-booting this tragedy to run again all of next year.

there is such a thing as a ... breaking point.  and 2 games of howard faking an injury probably did that to van grundy.  and who can blame him?  i mean you have duh-whight howard, physical gifts for the ages, acting like an 8 year old all year long vascillating b/t staying and going and trying to get you fired....  ???@@$#$

by the way, if van gundy gets fired, he will be hired again, and he will also receive a golden parachute.  he has nothing to lose.  at this point in the season, with howard now tanking with fake injuries and going further head case, he also has NOTHING TO LOSE- as in the team can't play any worse- they've reached rock bottom and can go nowhere but up.  and if stan goes out the door instead, i'm sure it's a relief.

the only person who would say "it's a shame on both of their parts" is someone who wants dwight howard to look good in this situation- and he shouldn't- he's transformed from likable innocent kid to mercurial lebron-type corn holle.  there's not much to like about that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Abbott & Costello in Orlando : Stan is not my favorite personality in coaching, but I have to give him kudos for having the stones to call dwight howard out.  can you imagine living in a professional job as a mature adult who is charged with leading a team and being surrounded by incompetent management who has pandered to a 20 something year old kid who has RUINED YOUR TEAM for the complete season with his inept ability to express his desires? I'd hate that.  It would eat me up from the inside out.  Obviously van Gundy did not give a crap if he was fired yesterday before last night's game.  He just wanted the charade over.  Few coaches have had the balls to come out and say, "Dwight's been trying to get me fired now for some time, I'll leave after this season, but let's play ball for now". I mean doesn't that make Howard look like the fool that he is?  ORL didn't have great chances to go deep this year but Howard has tanked the team with his antics.  And then Howard invents an imaginary BACK INJURY to sit out two games like a real latrell sprewell type?  Coincidentally, since Howard sat 2 of the last 3 games, Glen Davis, the fat pig who was rode out of boston on a rail, has averaged 21 and 11.  he and von wafer were the only ones in an ORL uniform to show up and play last night.  It's a real shame- Dwight has ruined that team. And for van gundy's part- why wouldn't he want to call it all out in the open- the results of that team that has been ruined by dwight's antics reflect back upon him- and if I was in the profession of coaching and had benedict arnold on my team, i'd let it be known too.  i'm sure it's not any big secret among league insiders, but there is such a thing as pride in what you do......
    Posted by aciemvp

Acie why do you keep talking up Davis?  He has had a horrible year with Orlando.  He just got to 40 percent shooting, which obviously as a big is about as bad as it gets and he has never been able to rebound. Not that Bass can either but I guess my point is why can't you let it go?  It would be one thing if Davis was tearing it up in Orlando but wow...he really isn't.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

The awkward moment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfQQk47-DIA

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Glad DH didn't want to come to the Lakers. Bynum has turned out pretty good. By the way I always said he wasn't going to be traded to the Lakers.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Glad DH didn't want to come to the Lakers. Bynum has turned out pretty good. By the way I always said he wasn't going to be traded to the Lakers.
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty

Bynum is a beast.  No doubt about it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

The question is, Does this  help our chances of landing Howard??? Hmmmm...

Sections
Shortcuts