Abby Chin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

Abby Chin

Girls is fine but her interviews sometimes go wayyyy to long.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Abby Chin

I prefer Abby  Normal  myself.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

I think I made that joke before, but no one got it.

Nice.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to ktronic's comment:

She seems to be doing a decent job.

I really like Dave Cowens.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to chris33's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

I think I made that joke before, but no one got it.

Nice.

Sorry, I didn't read it...........love Mel Brooks, obviously!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:

i like cowens too, but the games just aren't the same without tommy. abby is adorable.

Agree.  I will always miss Tommy but I am sure that he doesn't want to travel anymore.  Cowens is a very good replacement.   Thankfully, no Bill Walton.   I didn't enjoy listening to him last year. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

BRING BACK SCAL!

(i understand he's a coach now and can't partake in the media, but Scal was the best. Cowens is good, but I'm sick of these old timers. Its an interesting perspective for a game, but not every away game. He was essentially calling Rose a p**** for not coming back last year. Said the meniscus is a two week injury. He probably thinks concussions are headaches too!)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Very cute...  She speaks words?  Never noticed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

I think Cowens is horrible and out of touch. The other night he wondered allowed on air why players (KG) jump and grabs the opponents shot out of the air after the whistle has blown. (It can throw of the shooters rhythm ) It's been discussed over the past two seasons many times and Gorman was a part of those conversations. Gormans response was as if he doesn't remember the conversation . Speaking of Gorman, I think he is one of the best pbp guys out there But I notice that he's making mistakes  and missing calls this year that I've never heard him do. still love him. Now back to Abby.....so fine and pretty good but some of her interviews go on and on and on and on.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

I think Cowens is horrible and out of touch. The other night he wondered allowed on air why players (KG) jump and grabs the opponents shot out of the air after the whistle has blown. (It can throw of the shooters rhythm ) It's been discussed over the past two seasons many times and Gorman was a part of those conversations. Gormans response was as if he doesn't remember the conversation . Speaking of Gorman, I think he is one of the best pbp guys out there But I notice that he's making mistakes  and missing calls this year that I've never heard him do. still love him. Now back to Abby.....so fine and pretty good but some of her interviews go on and on and on and on.

Cowens is right.

Tony Allen blew out his knee on an after the play jump. It's a waste of energy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

i like cowens too, but the games just aren't the same without tommy. abby is adorable.

Agree.  I will always miss Tommy but I am sure that he doesn't want to travel anymore.  Cowens is a very good replacement.   Thankfully, no Bill Walton.   I didn't enjoy listening to him last year. 

Bill Walton Quotes

"I've had 36 orthopedic operations, have two fused ankles, my knees, hands and wrists don't work, I now have a fused spine, other than that, everything is great."

"My life changed irrevocably four-and-a-half years ago when my spine failed and collapsed. I spent two years on the floor, in excruciating, debilitating and unrelenting pain. I can only describe the pain as being submerged into a vat of scalding acid that has an electric current running through it. And you can never get out, ever."

"Being a broadcaster encompasses the business of sport, which is my life today, and it encompasses the skills of being a history student, and the ability of being a performer."

"You don't win championships by just being normal, by just being average."

"No one missed more basketball in the history of NBA than I did. I played 14 seasons, on the roster for 14 years, and I missed more than nine-and-a-half full seasons."

"We can never thank David Stern enough. His vision to use basketball to improve the quality of our lives to make this world a better and saner place, that guy, is the most important man in the history of basketball."

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

Cowens is right.

Tony Allen blew out his knee on an after the play jump. It's a waste of energy.

Cowens may or may not be right. Tony Allen's play (going for a dunk after the whistle) was entirely different than what Cowens was questioning. is it an entire waste of energy?  Not if it's effective.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:

In response to susan250's comment:

Bill Walton Quotes

"I've had 36 orthopedic operations, have two fused ankles, my knees, hands and wrists don't work, I now have a fused spine, other than that, everything is great."

"My life changed irrevocably four-and-a-half years ago when my spine failed and collapsed. I spent two years on the floor, in excruciating, debilitating and unrelenting pain. I can only describe the pain as being submerged into a vat of scalding acid that has an electric current running through it. And you can never get out, ever."

"Being a broadcaster encompasses the business of sport, which is my life today, and it encompasses the skills of being a history student, and the ability of being a performer."

"You don't win championships by just being normal, by just being average."

"No one missed more basketball in the history of NBA than I did. I played 14 seasons, on the roster for 14 years, and I missed more than nine-and-a-half full seasons."

"We can never thank David Stern enough. His vision to use basketball to improve the quality of our lives to make this world a better and saner place, that guy, is the most important man in the history of basketball."

Poor ole Billy. Sorry bout your pain but your Stern comments indicates there's also something wrong with your brain.

comments

Sections
Shortcuts