According to Hoopshype & another Boston newspaper, Sources: Doc’s return to Celts no sure thing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

According to Hoopshype & another Boston newspaper, Sources: Doc’s return to Celts no sure thing

Despite the Celtics’ strong desire to put the matter behind them, Doc Rivers’ immediate future with the club has still not been decided. There still is the possibility — stress possibility — Rivers will choose to walk away from his contract to coach the Celts. A source close to the situation, however, insists it remains far more likely he will return. Boston Herald

The word as expressed to us is that it is “90-10” that Rivers will continue on a contract that has three years and $21 million remaining. If he leaves the Celtics, it will not be with the intent of coaching another team. Boston Herald

http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: According to Hoopshype & another Boston newspaper, Sources: Doc’s return to Celts no sure thing

Doc has a much better chance of returning to the Celts then Howard does to the Lakers. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: According to Hoopshype & another Boston newspaper, Sources: Doc’s return to Celts no sure thing

p.s. noticed your profile is set to private, anything in particular you are hiding there? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Because of Perverts like you. Why look at my profile?????

You are right about Doc and Howard. I trust in our organization whatever happens. If Howard goes, next season Kobe will be one year older and coming from injury and we might not make the playoffs and get a good draft pic maybe in the top 10. In 2014 we will be way under tha cap with only Nash under contract and with many great free agents. It's a win win situation my friend...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

Because of Perverts like you. Why look at my profile?????

You are right about Doc and Howard. I trust in our organization whatever happens. If Howard goes, next season Kobe will be one year older and coming from injury and we might not make the playoffs and get a good draft pic maybe in the top 10. In 2014 we will be way under tha cap with only Nash under contract and with many great free agents. It's a win win situation my friend...

What a spin.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Herb has a great head spin. lol!!!!Laughing

Sections
Shortcuts