Acting Like the Season is Over -- Disgusting

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Acting Like the Season is Over -- Disgusting

-

One missed layup and one botched out-of-bounds play and the BDC un-faithful gives up, concedes this playoff series.  Par for the course.

You all forgetting that the C's got a game to play on Wednesday?

Are you aware that the Garden Faithful were SHOUTING at the Celtics as they left the court  -- SEE YOU ON FRIDAY! 

Oh yee of little faith.

If the Celtics do go down in flames, I'm going with them.

So sorry that the Celtics made life inconvenient for you by losing a big game and damaging your fragile self-esteem.

Now you are all busy blowing up the team, playing the blame-game, and finger pointing.

What a bunch of know-nothing-losers.  You of little faith, the fickle un-faithful, should be ashamed of yourselves.

You GM-Wanna B's.  You know better's.  You Negatives.

I get ill just reading the thread titles -- I don't even bother reading the threads.

There is an illness coursing through this forum: I don't know what it's name is but I'm sure it's cousin is named Narcissus.

The Celtics don't owe you or anyone anything but to give all the effort they can give, and that's what I see they have been doing with all the foibles the human condition encompasses.

If you can't accept that, then most likely you can't accept your own failings.

Game 5, on the road.  The Celtics excel on the road. They have a good chance to steal one in Miami.

But if they don't?  So what. You find it inconvenient for your fragile self-esteem?

Support our team, if you are fans, if you aren't fans, then GFYS.

Go Celtics.  Game 5, Miami:  Wednesday!

http://rajonrondowski.blogspot.com/

Ski on Twitter

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Re: Acting Like the Season is Over -- Disgusting

I'm open to anything, but this Celtics team just hasn't clicked much lately

To think that a team this old can muster three great games in five days is just improbable and I'm only being realistic

If they win tomorrow night, I think the home crowd can get them through Game 6 and anything is possible in Game 7's.  But if Miami closed us out tomorrow night I also wouldn't be surprised - if LeBron can hit 45% of his outside shots, he's impossible to defend.  Same goes for Wade.  On top of that, they've gotten the 50/50 calls and gotten away with more hard fouls without getting called for flagrants allowing them to be more physical simply because the Celtics have the reputation of a "dirty team"

It all adds up to a very uphill battle

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: Acting Like the Season is Over -- Disgusting:
    [QUOTE]I'm open to anything, but this Celtics team just hasn't clicked much lately To think that a team this old can muster three great games in five days is just improbable and I'm only being realistic If they win tomorrow night, I think the home crowd can get them through Game 6 and anything is possible in Game 7's.  But if Miami closed us out tomorrow night I also wouldn't be surprised - if LeBron can hit 45% of his outside shots, he's impossible to defend.  Same goes for Wade.  On top of that, they've gotten the 50/50 calls and gotten away with more hard fouls without getting called for flagrants allowing them to be more physical simply because the Celtics have the reputation of a "dirty team" It all adds up to a very uphill battle
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

-

What's rule # 70?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Acting Like the Season is Over -- Disgusting : - What's rule # 70?
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

Not missing a layup with 48 seconds left, or not missing your assigned screen on the last play of the game with 4 seconds left

or not turning the ball over 18 times in one game

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Acting Like the Season is Over -- Disgusting : Not missing a layup with 48 seconds left, or not missing your assigned screen on the last play of the game with 4 seconds left or not turning the ball over 18 times in one game

Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

-

Geez, Man, that's like 20 rules.  But each of them a good rule.  Cool

Sections
Shortcuts