Adam Morrison Released

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from STOCKROOM03062. Show STOCKROOM03062's posts

Adam Morrison Released

Ok reading update this morning #3 pick in 2006 draft Adam Morrison released woiuld this guy not look great in celtic green 6 foot 8 hustles, can shoot lights out when given the opportunity, has played for loser teams i believe in the celtics environment this guy could shine bright as the sun, has that Larry Bird Court Savey for sure.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Re: Adam Morrison Released

Sugar issue is very hard to overcome specially in a very fast game like basketball. Fatique is the worse enemy. Diabetes took away his future.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TPETTEWAY1. Show TPETTEWAY1's posts

In Response to Re: Adam Morrison Released:
    [QUOTE]Sugar issue is very hard to overcome specially in a very fast game like basketball. Fatique is the worse enemy. Diabetes took away his future.
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

and u are who his team physician i assume

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In Response to Adam Morrison Released:
    [QUOTE]Ok reading update this morning #3 pick in 2006 draft Adam Morrison released woiuld this guy not look great in celtic green 6 foot 8 hustles, can shoot lights out when given the opportunity, has played for loser teams i believe in the celtics environment this guy could shine bright as the sun, has that Larry Bird Court Savey for sure.
    Posted by STOCKROOM03062[/QUOTE]

Haaa.. only LA was dumb enough to offer this guy money to have him on the roster..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Adam Morrison Released : and u are who his team physician i assume
    Posted by TPETTEWAY1[/QUOTE]

Not funny....
    My father and millions out there are suffering with this kind of disease.
    I know.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ac3boogi3. Show Ac3boogi3's posts

so how did this stop adam morrison from competeing at a high level in college?

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Adam Morrison Released : Not funny.... My father and millions out there are suffering with this kind of disease. I know.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Ainge brought Morrison in for some workouts over the summer. He wasn't invited to camp so you can sum up that Ainge wasn't impressed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CK57. Show CK57's posts

A few things about Adam, to whom I wish nothing but the best in his future endeavors...

To the poster who started this thread, the Celtics already took a look at Adam this year.

Those dumb Lakers...

By trading Vladimir Radmonavic to Charlotte for Adam and Shannon Brown, the Lakers saved 8.5 mil in salary. Adam didn't work out, but Shannon sure has. So, all those dumb Lakers got for Vlad was 8.5 mil back in their pocket and Shannon Brown.

Adam's diabetes from Wikipedia...

Adam was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes (insulin-dependent diabetes) at age 13. He was playing in an 8th grade basketball game, and as the game went into overtime he began having seizure-like symptoms, which prompted his father to take him to the hospital where the diagnosis was made. Morrison, who manages his diabetes to the point of eating exactly the same meals at the same time on game days, is considered a role model for children with the disease and their families. During his freshman year at Gonzaga, Morrison and his life with diabetes were a subject of a four-page article in Sports Illustrated. On the first day that the issue appeared in retail outlets, more than 50 parents of children with diabetes contacted the Gonzaga athletics department asking if Morrison could speak to their children. Off the court, Morrison regulates his blood sugar with an insulin pump attached to his abdomen.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

Unfair comparisons to Bird may have cost this guy a career.  Funny that he was the guy the lakers traded for, while Shannon Brown was the "throw-in".

Being able to shoot is one thing, being able to shoot in the NBA with someone in your face is quite another.  Morrison is the prime example of that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

[QUOTE]Sugar issue is very hard to overcome specially in a very fast game like basketball. Fatique is the worse enemy. Diabetes took away his future.

Perhaps a lack of game for the NBA took away his future?

There have been type one Diabetes suffers play Australian Rules Football, for example, Nathan Bassett.You run an average of 15 miles during ONE game. There are quarters. But there are no time outs, and virtually no stops of play during a quarter. It's fast and one needs to be extremely fit to play the game.

No pads, no helmets, just guys in tight shorts! What's not to love about that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlkSHIJkilc

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sellgoods. Show sellgoods's posts

* http://www.itemsellout.com

* Jame shoes $30--39

* Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33

* Jordan Spizike shoes $35

* Jordan 2010 shoes $40

* Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $35

* Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $35

* Tshirts (ed hardy,lacoste) $16

* AF tshirt $15