Adam Morrison Unwanted by Ainge Why?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: Adam Morrison Unwanted by Ainge Why?

In Response to Re: Adam Morrison Unwanted by Ainge Why?:
    In Response to Re: Adam Morrison Unwanted by Ainge Why? : I have to see at least 10 games a year at the garden  on business and the games are all about show.
    Posted by runrunandrun

You said in the past you live in Manchester, CT and the you coached at Georgetown. You realize there is no fastbreak in the international game right? You can foul and only give up two shots when you foul on the break away, there for ending the fastbreak.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nutter44. Show nutter44's posts

In Response to Re: Adam Morrison Unwanted by Ainge Why? : nutter, Morrison can play D as well as any forward on the C's, Bass and Sullinger are allot slower then Adam . It is all stereotype white guys can't jump white guys can't play defense,it is all bull. Look at the Gold metal game little Spain almost beat our very best players. Gasol ate up the Americans with 25 points yet he is soft  right? Get real Run
    Posted by runrunandrun

No, run. Morrison can't play D as well as any of our forwards. Not because he's white, but because he is weak and slow. You compare AM who is a 2-3 swingman and slow to a rookie "4" in Sully and to Bass, also a 4 and NOT SLOW. I never said white guys can't play. I loved Havlicek, Cowens, Bird and McHale as much as you did. I remember Paul Westphal dunking from the foul line. I saw Tom Chambers jump over Mark Jackson and slam. I loved Walton. Adam Morrison is NOT THEM!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In Response to Re: Adam Morrison Unwanted by Ainge Why? : No, run. Morrison can't play D as well as any of our forwards. Not because he's white, but because he is weak and slow. You compare AM who is a 2-3 swingman and slow to a rookie "4" in Sully and to Bass, also a 4 and NOT SLOW. I never said white guys can't play. I loved Havlicek, Cowens, Bird and McHale as much as you did. I remember Paul Westphal dunking from the foul line. I saw Tom Chambers jump over Mark Jackson and slam. I loved Walton. Adam Morrison is NOT THEM!!!!
    Posted by nutter44

Nutt

You state Adam is slow and weak, how does a slow weak man dominate the Summer league against the best NBA draft picks?  how does a slow weak man dominate in College and earn MVP of all college players? The answer my freind is blowing in the wind the answer is Adam is not slow or weak just tooooo white.

Take care Run

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In Response to Re: Adam Morrison Unwanted by Ainge Why? : I agree Run, There is a long line of teams waiting to pick up Morrison. The C's shouldn't wait too long to get this guy or he will be gobbled up by someone else. More than likely it will be overseas since he isn't good enough for the NBA. are you really this blind or just plain racist? Teams that run, mainly lose. The game has changed, if u don't change with it you lose.  Notice the NFL has turned to a passing game and runners are not what they used to be.  You are a tool.
    Posted by lakerfaker

Your right the game has changed for the worst. The game is tooo slow to one on one star ball, too low scoring. All that could change IF  the officials called the game correctly, 1. stop the Avery style of defense the man fouls every time down, 2. stop the travels and palm balls, players like Rondo would be helpless to score. 3. Recruit offensive players over defensive goons.

Run the fast break.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In Response to Re: Adam Morrison Unwanted by Ainge Why? : You said in the past you live in Manchester, CT and the you coached at Georgetown. You realize there is no fastbreak in the international game right? You can foul and only give up two shots when you foul on the break away, there for ending the fastbreak.
    Posted by BosoxJoe5

I never said I coached at Georgetown or lived in Manchester , international teams favor athletic offensive players, NBA favors defensive goons.

Run

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronnie0729. Show ronnie0729's posts

Run what ann idiot you are. When I was rooting for the Celtics bad in Russell/Cousy era or Bird/DJ era, I didn't care if they were black or white; still don't. Morrison just isn't all that and neither are you. If he was he would have caught on with someone. Your posts are like Morrison's game; extremely weak!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Run what ann idiot you are. When I was rooting for the Celtics bad in Russell/Cousy era or Bird/DJ era, I didn't care if they were black or white; still don't. Morrison just isn't all that and neither are you. If he was he would have caught on with someone. Your posts are like Morrison's game; extremely weak!
    Posted by ronnie0729

ronnie

I don't care if a player is white or black, all I care is all players get a fair shot regardless of race,this is not happening now.

Answer me one question how did Morrison dominate the best college players this summer ? how did Adam win the MVP in College if he was weak? a weak man could never win the MVP.

Run

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

28 yr old playing in a mostly rookie league....career 37% shooter, 33% 3 pt shooter and a 71% ft shooter. maybe you are more impressed with his 2.1 rbs and 1.4 assts?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nutter44. Show nutter44's posts

In Response to Re: Adam Morrison Unwanted by Ainge Why? : Wow, I thought only Laker fans loved Luke. You are a true wolf in sheep's clothing. Go back to your Laker blog, you troll.
    Posted by GoGREEN!

That would be Bill Walton, stupid kid. And you know that. And you will wish you had Bynum back, Mr. Bynumsazero.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nutter44. Show nutter44's posts

In Response to Re: Adam Morrison Unwanted by Ainge Why? :  Nutt   You state Adam is slow and weak, how does a slow weak man dominate the Summer league against the best NBA draft picks?  how does a slow weak man dominate in College and earn MVP of all college players? The answer my freind is blowing in the wind the answer is Adam is not slow or weak just tooooo white. Take care Run
    Posted by runrunandrun

Our picks were bigs. They are also rookies. Morrison is a "3". He didn't score those points on Sully, like you claimed. As for college, well how did JR Reid do in the NBA?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

because Adam Morrison is not that good of a NBA basketball player. He's one of the biggest busts in the last 10-20 years. He never got serious about his conditioning. I do hope Mr Morrison makes it back to the NBA, he doesn't seem like a bad guy.

But enough with the race mongering RUNRUNANDRUN , leave that to Joe Biden and lets keep our board focused on our love for the Boston Celtics !

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Ainge doesn't want him because he's terrible, he's been a horrible pro. Ainge cares about performance not settling some demographic score for you. 

Morrison can't play at this level and everyone knows it but you. You do realize Ainge was trying to trade Ray Allen for Tyler Hansbrough right? I know that ruins your conspiracy angles, but it's the truth.

Ainge is color blind and cards about talent. You are not. That's your serious problem not Danny's. 

p.s. thought you were a Suns fan now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"If Rondo develops a consistent shot outside of 4 feet, he will be deadly. Unfortunately, I have been this saying this for the past 5 years and it has yet to happen. Even another die hard Celtic fan named Fiercest34 said we should have traded him last year for Nash."

Dear fake Celtics fan, curious which persona you were before this incarnation since you have been here are while. Anyhow, to educate your pea-size brain, Fierce's Rondo trade ideas were wacky and rejected by most in this forum. 

Rondo is signed to a very fair contract given both his strengths and limitations. Most real Celtics fans are very happy to have him. They are open to trading him for someone even better (a great big man or even better point guard) but there aren't many of those. 

This isn't that hard to understand. Then again you're not here to have intelligent conversation you're here to make everyone around here dumber.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Ainge doesn't want him because he's terrible, he's been a horrible pro. Ainge cares about performance not settling some demographic score for you.  Morrison can't play at this level and everyone knows it but you. You do realize Ainge was trying to trade Ray Allen for Tyler Hansbrough right? I know that ruins your conspiracy angles, but it's the truth. Ainge is color blind and cards about talent. You are not. That's your serious problem not Danny's.  p.s. thought you were a Suns fan now.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker

BTS

Ainge is not international blind ,he has taken the fewest international and American white players by far of any GM in the league the last 7 years.

Look at the facts  15 current players all black Americans. Not 1 international player on the team. The league is 40% white this year and the C's are 100% non white.

How do you know Danny wanted Tyler? If he really  did he would have traded for him.

Ainge and Doc don't hire white players and don't even have them in for tryouts.

Take care Run

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

who cares about adam morrison? the guy cant play in the nba, that is why not only Ainge does not want him but all the rest of the GMs do not want him..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

because Adam Morrison is not that good of a NBA basketball player. He's one of the biggest busts in the last 10-20 years. He never got serious about his conditioning. I do hope Mr Morrison makes it back to the NBA, he doesn't seem like a bad guy. But enough with the race mongering RUNRUNANDRUN , leave that to Joe Biden and lets keep our board focused on our love for the Boston Celtics !
    Posted by PHX85014

phx

How can you love this C's team?  Slow down one on one hoop, low scoring games 78-72 and thug play. Boston does not win with superior talent they win with trash talking,bullying, fouling, junk ball.

This team is the anti Celtic team of all time,no Celtic pride,no winning through fair play,wosrt trash talking team in the league by far. Doc cries all game long to the officials, Garnett does push-up's and beats his chest ,Rondo throws balls at officials.Just poor sportsmanship allowed by babyface Danny Ainge.

Run

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sev133. Show Sev133's posts

i would hope Morrison is faster than bass and sullinger....you do know they play diff positions right.  Not sure why you would compare those two to a SF.  Bass is one of the more athletic PFs in the game, but if you compare him to SFs(pierce, Green, Lee) on our team, of course he will be slower.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

i would hope Morrison is faster than bass and sullinger....you do know they play diff positions right.  Not sure why you would compare those two to a SF.  Bass is one of the more athletic PFs in the game, but if you compare him to SFs (pierce, Green, Lee)  on our team, of course he will be slower.
    Posted by Sev133

Sev

Bass and Sullinger are both around 6-7 6-8 very small for a power forward. Dirk and Garnett are 6-10 and play PF. Most PF are at least 6-9 and can jump.Both Sullinger and Bass are slow ,can't jump and poor rebounders.

Adam is 6-8 great shooter,great passer and a spark plug .

Run

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

Adam is 6-8 great shooter,great passer and a spark plug .

run, adam morrison is a career .373 shooter. he averaged less than 1 assist in four of his five seasons. spark plug is an absurdly off target description of adam morrison's pro career.

shame on you for your racist threads and shame on bdc for continuing to allow you a platform for such hatred.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Run, just run away.

You need to take your complaint up with the team that drafted him.  Or any of his previous teams he's played on. Why bash DA for not going after him? Your pathetic.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

run, you're out of your mind if you think Morrison is 1/5 as fast as Jeff Green.

The difference between Sullinger/Bass and Morrison is about 5 inches of height, 30 pounds of muscle, 2-4 inches longer arms, and 12+ inches of vertical leap

You're out of your racist g*dd*mn mind. Again.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Adam is 6-8 great shooter,great passer and a spark plug . run, adam morrison is a career .373 shooter. he averaged less than 1 assist in four of his five seasons. spark plug is an absurdly off target description of adam morrison's pro career. shame on you for your racist threads and shame on bdc for continuing to allow you a platform for such hatred.
    Posted by BaileyPowe

Baily
    Shame on you ,this thread is not racist and you know it. Pointing out a team that only picks one race over another is healthy. Georgetown should have been investigated years ago but everyone turned a blind eye because it was white kids being discriminated against. Coach John Thompson admitted he didn't recruit white kids, Danny Ainge uses code words like he recruits athletes !!We know he means black players. His record speaks volumes. The Globe reporters ran an article pointing out the Celtics didn't seem to hire international guys or white American players. Remember Ryans article about the Lakers and Celtics and how Boston used to have the great white players and now the Lakers did?

Wanting all races to have an equal chance it the right thing to do.

Take care RunUndecided

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

run, you're out of your mind if you think Morrison is 1/5 as fast as Jeff Green. The difference between Sullinger/Bass and Morrison is about 5 inches of height, 30 pounds of muscle, 2-4 inches longer arms, and 12+ inches of vertical leap You're out of your racist g*dd*mn mind. Again.
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188

Artist

Did Green Bass or Sullinger dominate the summer league NO. did Bass Green or Sullinger win the MVP of college basketball NO.   Did Morrison torch Bass and Sullinger this summer for 25 points YES.

The man was hurt in Charlotte knee injury but he has returned and become the player he was in College and his first year in the pro's.

Green will not be able to run with a bad heart, Sullinger & Bass are too slow to
    run the fast break.

Run

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nutter44. Show nutter44's posts

In Response to Re: Adam Morrison Unwanted by Ainge Why? :   Artist  Did Green Bass or Sullinger dominate the summer league NO. did Bass Green or Sullinger win the MVP of college basketball NO.   Did Morrison torch Bass and Sullinger this summer for 25 points YES.  The man was hurt in Charlotte knee injury but he has returned and become the player he was in College and his first year in the pro's.  Green will not be able to run with a bad heart, Sullinger & Bass are too slow to run the fast break. Run
    Posted by runrunandrun

Stupid! Bass didn't play summer league, he's too good for that. Sully wasnt guarding Morrison, he was down low. Green doesn't have heart trouble. he had an artery repaired. Bass does a good job running the lanes and you are a tool. BTW, Bird talked more trash than anyone we have now. He was subtle but brutal. Mchale, Maxwell, ML Carr, Ainge and even Bill walton talked smack. it's part of the game.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

I PREDICT THIS YEARS CELTICS TEAM WILL BE ONE OF THE TOP 3 HIGHEST SCORING TEAMS IN THE LEAGUE, IF NOT THE HIGHEST ~!

RUNRUNANDRUN SAYS THE CELTICS PLAY SLOW ONE ON ONE BALL ?

I RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE, THE CELTICS PLAY UPTEMPO AND WILL GO EVEN MORE IN THAT DIRECTION THIS SEASON WITH ALL THE NEW BLOOD....

I DO AGREE WITH RUNRUNANDRUN ON THE TRASH TALKING THOUGH , I HOPE THE NEW GUYS CHANGE THAT ASPECT OF THE TEAM CULTURE (MINUS KG) ,
    ALSO WHEN PERK WAS TRADED, I WAS GLAD BECAUSE I FELT HIS PERMA-SCOWL HAD MADE HIM (AND THE CELICS) A TARGET OF THE REFS AND IT WAS HURTING THE TEAM. WHEN PERK WENT THRU THE 2010 FINALS HAVING TO WALK ON EGGSHELS BECAUSE OF HIS MOUTH...REMEMEBR THAT ? THAT REALLY PISSED ME OFF THAT HE HAD GOT HIMSELF INTO THAT POSITION AND I WAS GLAD WHEN HE WAS FINALLY TRADED.

IF IT WILL MAKE RUN FEEL BETTER  , I FEEL CHARLES BARKLEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED YEARS AGO FOR HIS RACE MONGERING NEGATIVITY AND I ALSO FEEL SPIKE LEE SHOULD BE BANNED FROM ATTENDING NBA GAMES FOR THE SAME REASON.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND ! 

Sections
Shortcuts