Adam Silver Is A Joke - Lebron Take Off That Black Mask!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Adam Silver Is A Joke - Lebron Take Off That Black Mask!

I do not get the NBA's position on Lebron Jame's black mask. They have told Lebron he can no longer wear the black mask during NBA games. Instead, he must wear a clear mask. 

If Silver has something against the color black, I suggest he remove it from all NBA team uniforms, shoes, and arenas.

If he feels a black mask in some way shape or form immitates a villian like presence, then I recommend bozo the clown, I mean Silver, consider regulating tattoos on players, as well.

Silver represents David Stern's legacy very well. A legacy of expand and maximize profits, while diluting the league's talent pool, leading to semi-boring regular seasons. A legacy of subjectivley selecting other than important items of focus to focus on and incorrectly correct. 

Great job Bozo!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Re: Adam Silver Is A Joke - Lebron Take Off That Black Mask!

I think his point is - the Lone Ranger, he isn't.  However, they do have things in common: the LR traveled around a lot and LaQueen travels every time he has the ball; the LR needed Tonto much in the same way LaQueen needs Wade.  The big difference is that the Lone Ranger could never have been called the biggest crybaby in the West (or Eastern Conf).  Stern/Silver (again, the Lone Ranger reference) should just take a cue from hockey goalies and grow up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I do not get the NBA's position on Lebron Jame's black mask. They have told Lebron he can no longer wear the black mask during NBA games. Instead, he must wear a clear mask. 

If Silver has something against the color black, I suggest he remove the it from all NBA team uniforms, shoes, and arenas.

If he feels a black mask in some way shape or form immitates a villian like presence, then I recommend bozo the clown, I mean Silver, consider regulating tattoos on players, as well.

Silver represents David Stern's legacy very well. A legacy of expand and maximize profits, while diluting the league's talent pool, leading to semi-boring regular seasons. A legacy of subjectivley selecting other than important items of focus to focus on and incorrectly correct. 

Great job Bozo!

[/QUOTE]

+1. It's all about the dollah bills, baby. In a sport where putting your arms over your head in alot of the activity, they want to install short sleeves. Which I would think is more of a hinderance. Why? To fit advertisements. Yes!!! Just like in soccer. What a great idea!!! Cause god knows, that's the answer to propell this league out of it's poverty stricken state that it's in. Turn our players into billboards. No such thing as rich enough. Gimme, gimme, gimme.... ahhhh, the raw stench of greed.......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Lebron should grow a pair and ask Mr. Silver why he does not like the color black? Mr. Silver would bow down and scurry away like the little rat puppet he is!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Grow a pair Lebron!!!

'It's not a league rule, but it's the league's request that you don't wear the black one,'' James said before Saturday's game. ''The reasons they told me didn't make sense to me, but I'm just a player. I will abide by the request.''

The same night Lebron wore the black mask - the Miami Heat - wore their road uniforms - which contain a large percent of the color black! 

Tell Silver to go pound sand! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Mr. Silver - do all players with black hair need to remove their hair to apease the NBA? 

Really!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Lebron is a major tool. He'll do as he's told, or they'll revoke all his special privileges. Like being able to take 6 steps before dribbling the basketball. Shoulder blocking you into the stands when he drives to the rim. Or even crying and becoming very animated when a call doesn't go his way. BCSP, the league has been run in communistic form for many, many years. Even the commentators and people surrounding the sport better abide by the rules. Or face exile.

I remember back when Shaq was still playing, he and Chris Webber (commentator at the time) were doing an interview and Webber made a remark about the Laker/King WCF's games being rigged. Shaq grinned, covered his mouth and stated "I'm glad you said it and not me". That really shows what kind of control the league has over most everyone involved. I'm pretty sure Webber got reprimanded. In fact, that might have been what cost him his spot on TNT with Ernie, Chuck, and Kevin.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to DrBoogiebone's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lebron is a major tool. He'll do as he's told, or they'll revoke all his special privileges. Like being able to take 6 steps before dribbling the basketball. Shoulder blocking you into the stands when he drives to the rim. Or even crying and becoming very animated when a call doesn't go his way. BCSP, the league has been run in communistic form for many, many years. Even the commentators and people surrounding the sport better abide by the rules. Or face exile.

I remember back when Shaq was still playing, he and Chris Webber (commentator at the time) were doing an interview and Webber made a remark about the Laker/King WCF's games being rigged. Shaq grinned, covered his mouth and stated "I'm glad you said it and not me". That really shows what kind of control the league has over most everyone involved. I'm pretty sure Webber got reprimanded. In fact, that might have been what cost him his spot on TNT with Ernie, Chuck, and Kevin.

[/QUOTE]

+ 1 - David Stern's legacy alive and well!! The NBA where intimidation happens!! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

I'd personally like to see him wear the Hannibal Lecter Mask...that would be a real hoot!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'd personally like to see him wear the Hannibal Lecter Mask...that would be a real hoot!

[/QUOTE]

+1 - Silver's point on this is pointless! 

Sections
Shortcuts