Adam Silver on tanking: ‘absolutely no evidence’ that any team has lost a single game on purpose!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Adam Silver on tanking: ‘absolutely no evidence’ that any team has lost a single game on purpose!

Is Adam Silver really that stupid?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Adam Silver on tanking: ‘absolutely no evidence’ that any team has lost a single game on purpose!

Not a great example because Lakers won the game - BUT - there is all kinds of evidence of tanking out there!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Adam Silver on tanking: ‘absolutely no evidence’ that any team has lost a single game on purpose!

No evidence of all!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to mellymel2's comment:

+ 1 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I don't think there is anyone out there worth tanking for at the moment.....the top 3-5 picks may help some teams in the next several years....but there are no franchise altering players coming on board this year...as many as three of the top guys have indicated that they may stay in college for another year.....then just consider all of the "top flops" over the years....I won't go over the list...long time NBA fans know who they are....and there are so many it's mind boggling....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Setting yourself up for failure and throwing a game are two different things. I can put a low talent team out there and they will pay hard and lose. That is what most teams are doing Either intentionally or because of poor decisions.

Sections
Shortcuts