Add Rodney Stuckey to Celtics backcourt

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Add Rodney Stuckey to Celtics backcourt

I like Rashard Lewis , Nick Young , Al Thornton, Caron Butler , Nene , Jason Richardson....

Bodies to throw at D Wade and LeBron....

I LOVE THE BIG 3 FOR A 5TH SEASON ! ADD YOUTH AND ATLETICISM  (and shooters !)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Re: Add Rodney Stuckey to Celtics backcourt

Sounds good but we will be lucky to keep what we have with the money that we have to spend.  West, Green, and Davis should be resigned.  Then work from there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stiorevo. Show stiorevo's posts

I would take him over West and Arroyo.  Only problem is that I do not think he would be on the bench happy.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to Re: Add Rodney Stuckey to Celtics backcourt:
    [QUOTE]I would take him over West and Arroyo.  Only problem is that I do not think he would be on the bench happy.  
    Posted by stiorevo[/QUOTE]
    He`s not as good as West.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

He's WORLDS beyond Delonte West , Stuckey is on the same athletic level as D Wade, Bryant Westbrook, kevin Durant , ect....

Love Delonte but unless he's at minimum wage or close to it, he's too risky. Lucky to get 50 games out of him and can you count on him for the playoffs ?

Stuckey solves the backup PG issue and also could legitimately back up Ray Allen and get Ray's minutes down to 30 a game.....

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Keep Krstic and Green and find viable options to spell Rondo and Allen.Bradley may turn out to be a player provided he's given a chance,but Doc doesn't like rookies clogging up his rotations. Stuckey is allright but not the end all be all. West could be an asset provided he can stay healthy,BBD had a disappointing season and will need to come off his start me stance. I think Jermaine O'Neal will be back and it's too bad Shaq came here so late in his career. It should be an interesting retooling job for DA this offseason..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I think adding Stuckey would be a good idea off the bench. Let West play PG/SG and Stuckey play SG/PG. Both are interchangeable.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Stuckey is a big body defender ala Tony Allen , but with a much better offensive game.....Stuckey is a physically dominating player and an impact player

at the very least, he is excellent disaster insurance in case of a season ending injury to either Rondo or Ray.....Stuckey could start for either and that versatility is rare......I see Stuckey as a Dennis Johnson (#3 !) type guard with the Celtics, a perfect match offensively and defensively and a Doc Rivers type of player......

Sections
Shortcuts