Admit it!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nutter44. Show nutter44's posts

Admit it!

I will. I am a Celtics Homer. I bleed Green. I am Johnny Most and Tommy Gun. I used to see Joe Kleine out there and think he was Rick Robey and Dave Cowens combined. (He really was better than he got credit for). I think if Len Bias hadn't done coke we woulda won a bunch more titles. I think the 85-86 team was the best team ever. I think Reggie Lewis was another Sam Jones. I admit it!! I love the Celtics! Now...some of yous guys...admit it. Bynumsazero: you are stat rat that reads encyclopdias and never played this game on a serious level. Admit it! It shows. YOU DON'T KNOW BASKETBALL!!...TommRules: You have a man crush on the Lakers..admit it!! RunandRun: You are an old white guy who either is Bailey Howell or loves Bailey Howell. Admit it!! C'mon you guys. And yes, I still have collage I made of celtic Legends when I was a kid. It's in my basement. But I also played the game in HS and college. I love this game!! I admit it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Admit it!

In Response to Admit it!:
    [QUOTE]I will. I am a Celtics Homer. I bleed Green. I am Johnny Most and Tommy Gun. I used to see Joe Kleine out there and think he was Rick Robey and Dave Cowens combined. (He really was better than he got credit for). I think if Len Bias hadn't done coke we woulda won a bunch more titles. I think the 85-86 team was the best team ever. I think Reggie Lewis was another Sam Jones. I admit it!! I love the Celtics! Now...some of yous guys...admit it. Bynumsazero: you are stat rat that reads encyclopdias and never played this game on a serious level. Admit it! It shows. YOU DON'T KNOW BASKETBALL!!...TommRules: You have a man crush on the Lakers..admit it!! RunandRun: You are an old white guy who either is Bailey Howell or loves Bailey Howell. Admit it!! C'mon you guys. And yes, I still have collage I made of celtic Legends when I was a kid. It's in my basement. But I also played the game in HS and college. I love this game!! I admit it.
    Posted by nutter44[/QUOTE]

You forgot the 15 year old, whose "hero" he wants to ship out on the first bus for Dwight Howard.  Must be 15, no self-respecting person over 20 would have 24 year old Bynum as a role model!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: Admit it!:
    [QUOTE]Since no-one else is responding to your thread, I will humor you. If you really went to college as you are claiming, you apparently did not learn much there, as your grammar is no better than a 6th grader. Sorry kid.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE]
    If you study hard, you will end up a moron.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nutter44. Show nutter44's posts

In Response to Re: Admit it!:
    [QUOTE]Since no-one else is responding to your thread, I will humor you. If you really went to college as you are claiming, you apparently did not learn much there, as your grammar is no better than a 6th grader. Sorry kid.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE]
    Save your "sorry kid." I'm older and smarter than you. I don't worry about typos because I'm not a geek like you. "Yous guys" is a New England colloquialism I used intentionally. You still haven't addressed the real question. You never played basketball at a serious level, did you? HAHAHA

Sections
Shortcuts