after all the synthetic outrage, the clippers' biggest problem remains

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

after all the synthetic outrage, the clippers' biggest problem remains

flake griffin and deanderthal jordan show up to play BOTH TOGETHER only 50% of the time in the playoffs this year.  i suppose that's better than the previous years' 0-25% of the time, but still pathetic for the amount of showboating and camera mugging these bozos do during the regular season. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: after all the synthetic outrage, the clippers' biggest problem remains

Interesting how people making millions can be so uninspired, while some guy working with a shovel for ten dollars an hour is busting butt in fear of losing his job

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to billge's comment:

Interesting how people making millions can be so uninspired, while some guy working with a shovel for ten dollars an hour is busting butt in fear of losing his job

well, once the payscale in the NBA got to be so outrageous that the players thought they were rockefellers, the effort level tended to slide.  now it's the same in college.  "yell at me and i'll transfer to play my one year somewhere else before i go pro".

and now sharpton and all the other race baiting morons view college basketball as "slavery" for blacks- no joke!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

[QUOTE]

Amen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Let the collapse of the Clippers begin in earnest..lol...give it three years before the Fakers are back on top in L.A., and that's a sad commentary on the state of pro basketball in L.A. .........

"AND THE LORD SAID, "Let there be many long and drawn out law suits, and let a plague of locusts befall the coaches and players of the L.A. Clippers so that no one wishes to covet his team, and let them fall to the depths of the standings...."...SO SAYETH THE LORD...AMEN

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Let the collapse of the Clippers begin in earnest..lol...give it three years before the Fakers are back on top in L.A., and that's a sad commentary on the state of pro basketball in L.A. .........

"AND THE LORD SAID, "Let there be many long and drawn out law suits, and let a plague of locusts befall the coaches and players of the L.A. Clippers so that no one wishes to covet his team, and let them fall to the depths of the standings...."...SO SAYETH THE LORD...AMEN

[/QUOTE]

flake is probably crapping himself- this is his big day.  he can't blame it on sterling or doc.  hell, doc wouldn't even sit him when he bricked his way to 8-24 nightmare last game

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Mmh, acually I think that is a Little bit of poor mans poetry. A lot of the "10 Dollar"-guys work very uninspired and in the NBA you typically face an Opponent as well paid, as well motivated and as well talented as yourself.

Griffin imprved his shooting (especially using the glass) but has not a single post move. His sody with the skills of Al Jefferson would be unstoppable. Jordan just cannot shoot outside of 1 foot to save his life.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to Gasthoerer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Mmh, acually I think that is a Little bit of poor mans poetry. A lot of the "10 Dollar"-guys work very uninspired and in the NBA you typically face an Opponent as well paid, as well motivated and as well talented as yourself.

Griffin imprved his shooting (especially using the glass) but has not a single post move. His sody with the skills of Al Jefferson would be unstoppable. Jordan just cannot shoot outside of 1 foot to save his life.

[/QUOTE]

jordan is not the klutz that his shot chart might suggest.  why has he not developed a reliable jump hook or sweeping hook or a reverse turn fade from 5 feet?  why has flake not developed ANY post game? 

welcome to the modern NBA.  there is little pressure on these clowns to develop.  they are handed more money as rookies than MVP's made 30 years ago.  then they get pay raises almost no matter what happens regarding their development of basic skills and so on. 

so the analogy to 10 buck an hour labor is appropriate- deandre jordan has grown his game since entering the nba as much as a ditch digger has enhanced his average skill set.  why should deandre push himself?  he's big and he's athletic and that's good enough to get him at least 10 million a year next contract and probably a career haul of 120 to 180 million depending on if someone REALLY overpays him.

it's a joke.  jordan could be better than dwight howard with a little bit of effort.  griffin could be the next karl malone.  instead they both take turns being shrinking violets

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

At this point, you can't make a lion out of a kitten...both guys play soft so they're soft...the old Celtics would kill them both....Paul Silas vs. Flake?!..BWAHAHAHA....he'd hip check him into oblivion

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

At this point, you can't make a lion out of a kitten...both guys play soft so they're soft...the old Celtics would kill them both....Paul Silas vs. Flake?!..BWAHAHAHA....he'd hip check him into oblivion

[/QUOTE]

flake can't even handle zach randolph who is flabby and nowhere near as physical as silas was!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

well, once the payscale in the NBA got to be so outrageous that the players thought they were rockefellers, the effort level tended to slide.  now it's the same in college.  "yell at me and i'll transfer to play my one year somewhere else before i go pro".

and now sharpton and all the other race baiting morons view college basketball as "slavery" for blacks- no joke!!

[/QUOTE]

Why do you even bother to hide your hood?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to ktronic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why do you even bother to hide your hood?

[/QUOTE]

you really are a complete doofus- i mean an extraordinary one.  i quote what BLACKS are saying about college basketball and you call me a klan member- makes no sense- that means every black who complains about college sports being "slavery" is also a klanner? 

after all, it's COLLEGE we're talking about- (where they get free tuition, board and food, but rarely go to class or stay to get their degree for prudent life planning after basketball)- have you not heard?  i'm not making this crap up.

the other big race baiting / progressive push is for college athletes to "unionize".  it's been done at one university so far- not even one known for great athletics- was it northwestern?  but they have the template in place.

why it was CHRIS ROCK who made the "slavery" crack just a month ago!  it's a really hilarious commentary.  whites have been winnowed out of high school, college and professional sports by affirmative action now since the mid 1980s.  they've almost got basketball down to a purely black sport. 

but that's not enough- they want some KASSHH for the one year of college ball that they play for free (tuition, room, board, travel, exposure)!!  that's right.  college ball is mostly black, the NBA is 78% black, while blacks are 12% of the overall population but you've really got things sorted out- i'm in the klan.

wake up dummy

http://www.blackbluedog.com/2013/03/news/chris-rock-for-blacks-college-sports-is-no-different-than-slavery/

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

read that whole article, or better idea, rather than grunting your way through it, have someone read it to you.  college athletics has long been big money "industry" but only when it's loaded with lots of blacks does mention of "slavery" comparisons come around. 

those silly whites need a PR person- they could have been complaining about slavery in college sports DECADES ago, right?!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

jordan is not the klutz that his shot chart might suggest.  why has he not developed a reliable jump hook or sweeping hook or a reverse turn fade from 5 feet?  why has flake not developed ANY post game? 

welcome to the modern NBA.  there is little pressure on these clowns to develop.  they are handed more money as rookies than MVP's made 30 years ago.  then they get pay raises almost no matter what happens regarding their development of basic skills and so on. 

so the analogy to 10 buck an hour labor is appropriate- deandre jordan has grown his game since entering the nba as much as a ditch digger has enhanced his average skill set.  why should deandre push himself?  he's big and he's athletic and that's good enough to get him at least 10 million a year next contract and probably a career haul of 120 to 180 million depending on if someone REALLY overpays him.

it's a joke.  jordan could be better than dwight howard with a little bit of effort.  griffin could be the next karl malone.  instead they both take turns being shrinking violets

[/QUOTE]

Guess you are one of this "it was all better in the past guys". Karl Malone is one of the Top 5 Power Forwards of all time. It is not a shame to be worse than him. And there have been bad shooters (or other flaws) in the league since forever (maybe you just can't remember the average players which fools your memory). This has nothing to do with the rookie contracts of today. Names? Starting from Shaq and going back until the immortal Bill Russell.

By the way: Both, Griffin (D, Shooting w/ Using the glass, Passing) and Jordan (D, Rebounds, BB IQ)  have improved their game a lot this year. But aren't you in the "we hate Doc Group" and can't admit this anyway. Maybe they will improve further, and become closer to Karl Malone. Maybe not. The latter is not a shame as, like mentioned before, only Tim Duncan, Barkley and Dirk came to this level.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to Gasthoerer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Guess you are one of this "it was all better in the past guys". Karl Malone is one of the Top 5 Power Forwards of all time. It is not a shame to be worse than him. And there have been bad shooters (or other flaws) in the league since forever (maybe you just can't remember the average players which fools your memory). This has nothing to do with the rookie contracts of today. Names? Starting from Shaq and going back until the immortal Bill Russell.

By the way: Both, Griffin (D, Shooting w/ Using the glass, Passing) and Jordan (D, Rebounds, BB IQ)  have improved their game a lot this year. But aren't you in the "we hate Doc Group" and can't admit this anyway. Maybe they will improve further, and become closer to Karl Malone. Maybe not. The latter is not a shame as, like mentioned before, only Tim Duncan, Barkley and Dirk came to this level.

[/QUOTE]

i'm not necessarily a guy who thinks it was all better in the past.  but it's pretty close to undeniable that the 3 to 4 year college athlete is more refined and better fundamentals than what comes out in the draft these days, eh?

i know it's not "bad" to be worse than karl malone but flake has all the physical gifts he did.  in my opinion malone did not even have a stellar post up game- he was decent but could have been a lot better.  flake has almost nothing in that regard.

deandre's numbers skyrocketed this year because his minutes went up by 33% or more- finally got 35 minutes a game rather than 23.  given those minutes, his rebounding per minute DID go up dramatically, but he remains a dunk or clunk type of player on offense- pretty one dimensional.  in fact, rebounding is the only PER MINUTE stat that jordan tangibly increased this last year- the rest of his stat line shows decay or static- FGA, FTA, points, blocks per 36 minutes played are all either lower or not better than his best year(s) in the league.  most astounding of all was points per 36 minutes dropped from 13.0 last year to 10.7 this year.  how could this happen with a guy with such physical gifts?!

my point is pretty obvious (i think)- this guy could shoot over anyone due to his leaping and long arms- he need not be just a dunk show, to my eyes he's obviously more coordinated than just being a dunker.  he shoots outside of 1 foot, literally, maybe 10% of the time.  he's leaving lots of scoring opportunity on the table with the lack of skill set.  i mean we all saw what a clod perkins was but even he worked himself up a little bit of a post game and at his best could hit a short set shot and some very mechanical hook shots to mix things up.  and perk had almost none of the athleticism that jordan does

jordan will need that more rounded skill set to be great because he will come up against a big who can body him out and then what will he contribute on offense?  surely not much with 42.8% free throws- another aspect of his game that is "doin hard work" to get better that hasn't happened.  he's 5 or 6 years in and still no offense outside of a dunk or flip put back.

and blake is just the opposite- he's got nothing on the inside other than a running dunk- a "good year" stats wise with under 10 rebounds per game and now he's shooting some 3's and not well either.  for the playoffs black is snagging just 6.X rebounds per game in 35 minutes.  i know jordan's getting a bunch but.........  6.3 is a little soft for blake's physical attributes and 6-10 height.