After getting punched in the Grill by the Knicks I wonder if the Love Ray now!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Re: After getting punched in the Grill by the Knicks I wonder if the Love Ray now!!!

but what does that say about the Celtics? lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

Re: After getting punched in the Grill by the Knicks I wonder if the Love Ray now!!!

The Heats look disinterested and played half-heartedly all night, I really think they threw this one because of the whole hurricane thing.  The dumb game should have been cancelled...NBA greed.  Glad Knicks won for New York fans.

Celtics on the other hand played hard but still lost.  Starting to worry here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"but what does that say about the Celtics? lol"

Nothing. The Heat-Knicks game had absolutely nothing to do with the Celtics. However, it does have relevance on this board because after we lost to the Heat some aspiring trolls and weak Celts fans decided that losing Ray was devastating and that our season was already over and that Ray was going to play the way he did against us every night. So that's why this kind of post gets in here, to remind those weak sauce fans Ray Allen is not an impact player every night anymore. 

"Celtics on the other hand played hard but still lost.  Starting to worry here."

Wrong- , they did NOT play hard on the defensive end, not at all. The team defensive commitment is not there yet, and there is going to be a learning curve there for guys playing Doc Rivers defense. But the defensive effort wasn't there. On the offensive end there was a lot of hero ball type effort rather than crisp ball movement. 

Where I might agree with you would be the whole issue of talent versus effort. In the NBA you do want talent also, and I am starting to question the talent/mental makeup of Jeff Green. We really need him to be an impact player this year and I don't like what I see so far, and his demeanor after the game was not good either during interviews, he looked like a lost pup. 

That said, it's early....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to DFURY13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Knicks look damn good.

[/QUOTE]
    NY Knicks may end up as one of the best teams in the Eastern Conference this season.  Although, it is still too early in the season to draw this conclusion, even last season they had a lot of talent on their team.  Last season they lacked team chemistry.  They didn't appear to have any chemistry problems last night.